I'm done - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:33 PM   #21
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Please, someone tell me how to reverse my polarity!
Can't help you there Bro'. Mine switches back and forth all on it's own.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:46 PM   #22
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Please, someone tell me how to reverse my polarity!

Dude, that's easy...you just get a fully charged car battery, hook up leads to the terminals, strip the insulation off the other ends, place the end of the negative lead between your teeth, and take the positive lead and shove.....ummm, well, maybe not.

But to mirror Rick's sentiments, take it all as lessons learned, regroup, and get back to being the good person that you are deep down.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #23
Miss Tuniwha
ok

so three dang times I typed a big page, then lost internet connection (staying at a cabin in southern MN for the weekend) so I apparently should keep this short

People do Suck..

do not become one of them

Every now and then, you will find someone who is awesome, and a GOOD person..

so be good, find the good in life. Others will notice.. (and not JUST the scum babies)

Old 06-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #24
lpcad
Dave,
You are a GREAT guy. You have been a mentor to me in this industry so many people refer to as a hobby. You have had answers to all of my questions even when they were stupid and have bent over backwards to get me things I was in search of. You helped me through my "chaotic" debacle and introduced me to this forum. Thank you.
I know that you are not one to ask for help, but if you ever need anything or just someone to talk to give me a call.

Old 06-02-2009, 06:00 AM   #25
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpcad View Post
Dave,
You are a GREAT guy. You have been a mentor to me in this industry so many people refer to as a hobby. You have had answers to all of my questions even when they were stupid and have bent over backwards to get me things I was in search of. You helped me through my "chaotic" debacle and introduced me to this forum. Thank you.
I know that you are not one to ask for help, but if you ever need anything or just someone to talk to give me a call.
Thank you Jim, and you're welcome too, and I am sure you know if you ever need anything do not hesitate to ask. I know the kind of person I am and I'll probably never stop being that person regardless of how much others beat me down but it's just so damn frustrating getting treated like crap after I go out of my way to help someone and then being made out to being the bad guy because I am upset after being treated poorly. As I had said, this instance was minor in comparison to others but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #26
Gary O
Quote:
Thank you Jim, and you're welcome too, and I am sure you know if you ever need anything do not hesitate to ask. I know the kind of person I am and I'll probably never stop being that person regardless of how much others beat me down but it's just so damn frustrating getting treated like crap after I go out of my way to help someone and then being made out to being the bad guy because I am upset after being treated poorly. As I had said, this instance was minor in comparison to others but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
we can party in Cleveland. But you are buying everything LMAO.....JK

Old 06-02-2009, 04:30 PM   #27
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
we can party in Cleveland. But you are buying everything LMAO.....JK

With what?

Old 06-02-2009, 04:47 PM   #28
Gary O
hhhmmmm I hear the checks from good year.......... Wait you would not do that.

Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 PM   #29
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
hhhmmmm I hear the checks from good year.......... Wait you would not do that.
Damn skippy I wouldn't. No matter how "chaotic" (Damn straight that pun was intended!) my life became.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #30
baysideboas
I just read through most of this and I have had much of the same problems with lots of friends and family. Then I just figured one day why get upset. I'll still help when ever I can and I'll still have people do the same thing, so I changed my persective. I only lend what I can afford to lose. I ask for repayment whenever and however. (My husband's got some really great ink from one friend for a phone bill ect. ) Any way I always just assume in my head it's a gift and then whatever you get back is great. It's like finding a 20 in the wash. This also keeps you from lending or doing something that you really don't have time or resources for. Ask yourself can I afford this, would I help redo a room because they need my help and I want to help them. I also expect karma to pay me back and so far it's been working. I've been given all kinds of other things for no reason other than I'm sure I pay it foward enough. Don't change who you are there are far too few people in the world who do help others.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!