Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 156 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:13 PM   #1551
EdwardK
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
Can't the same be said for Pogona Vitticeps?
Yesm there are a number of species in the trade that countries such as Australia say have never been legally exported.

Some comments

Ed

Old 02-01-2017, 03:23 PM   #1552
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
I am on the other side of the fence with that, I think this BOI should live on forever. Keep posting, add to it. Make it a permanent thorn in the side of a convicted wildlife smuggler and dishonest person in general. Who cares if it's drama. It only affects Garrett....

Garrett, when you decide to quit doing what you're doing, I'll quit posting on this thread in order to refresh it for everyone to see.

Fauna gets A LOT of visitors everyday. You may still be able to do business, but just knowing that if anyone googles "Garrett Smith reptiles" and having Google pop up with these Fauna BOI's and your smuggling conviction as it's FIRST links is enough for me to smile at how big a thorn this actually is to you.

You can pretend that all this doesn't bother you, but it does. You can pretend that to be a stand up guy that just got a bad rap, but your record speaks volumes above your pathetic lies that you spew out on a daily basis.

You've said that I don't know you....which is true. I know "of you" by reputation alone. I have read your replies and have seen how you handle yourself to know better than to get to know you. You're just a stain, that's it.

You'll never escape your reputation either. You can lie and say it doesn't affect you, but you know it does. Nobody strives to get a reputation like your's. I have no doubt that in your mind you think you're awesome though. You think the world of yourself, right? You try hard to convince everyone you are this great person, when in reality you haven't fooled anyone, at least anyone half intelligent. I bet you've repeated all of these behaviors your whole life.

Classical sociopath, narcissistic, anti-social behavior.

I hope you stay branded for life as a convicted smuggler and dishonest business person. I hope it follows you for as long as you stay connected to the reptile world.
I so appreciate your tenacity here and couldn't agree more. I also don't want to see you get penalized. Read the rules here about bumping threads. If you do so without the right reason, you can incur infraction points.

Old 02-01-2017, 03:26 PM   #1553
Chris Kennard
And trust me, he's not worth it. No one can possibly damage his reputation more than he has himself.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:09 PM   #1554
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
And trust me, he's not worth it. No one can possibly damage his reputation more than he has himself.
Amen to that

Old 02-01-2017, 08:39 PM   #1555
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
Since it seems to be a topic currently,

I would be very curious if someone, anyone, can provide me with a telephone/webpage/email message that states exports of an Australian reptile from Australia to either Europe or the US is legal
The last person that I had tell me exports were legal, but difficult, was Mike(Michael) Plank with Big Game Reptiles. Anyone that doesn't know the name can Google it and see why I am so curious.

Naturally, zoological import/export isn't being discussed in this request.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Nathan,

You can go to https://trade.cites.org/en/cites_trade/ and see what has been imported exported from all countries.

Nathan,

Here is what the senior permit officer for trade regulation has to say about "exporting" animals legally from Australia. Don't listen to Garrett, he doesn't know what he's talking about. You can contact the person who emailed me below directly as well for more info.

"Dear Mr Proctor,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the export to the USA from Australia.
The export of live native animals is very strictly regulated. Live Australian native mammals, reptiles, birds and amphibians may not be exported for commercial uses under any circumstances.

You may be allowed to export live native animals for non–commercial purposes such as research, education, exhibition, travelling exhibition or conservation breeding programs or for particular household pets. Under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (the EPBC Act) there is a list of specimens which are suitable for export as pets, provided certain criteria have been met. Currently this list is restricted to only 6 species of birds. Any native species not on this list may not be exported.

To see the full list please go to our website at - http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiv...household-pets.

I hope this information is of assistance. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards, Kath

Kath Hansen│Senior Permits Officer │Wildlife Trade Regulation Section
CITES Management Authority of Australia │Department of the Environment and Energy ( 02 6274 1900 (option '3') * wildlifetrade@environment.gov.au
GPO Box 787, CANBERRA, ACT 2601

Old 02-01-2017, 10:07 PM   #1556
DragonDavy
He is a big time scammer and crook..

Don't deal with this smuggler, he will be nice to you and when he has your cash he is gone..
Still owes me over $1500.00 USD and he also owes a lot of money to oversea customers...

God will teach him a lesson sooner or later...
What goes around comes around...

Stay away from him and anyone helping move reptiles..

Stay away, if you do get anything pray it wont die on you..
He doesn't know how to take care of animals once he has them.. Stay away please, just looking out for good people..
Garrett Smith gives this hobby a bad name and a bad tast..

Hope they catch him and give him jail time for a long time..

Old 02-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #1557
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonDavy View Post
He is a big time scammer and crook..

Don't deal with this smuggler, he will be nice to you and when he has your cash he is gone..
Still owes me over $1500.00 USD and he also owes a lot of money to oversea customers...

God will teach him a lesson sooner or later...
What goes around comes around...

Stay away from him and anyone helping move reptiles..

Stay away, if you do get anything pray it wont die on you..
He doesn't know how to take care of animals once he has them.. Stay away please, just looking out for good people..
Garrett Smith gives this hobby a bad name and a bad tast..

Hope they catch him and give him jail time for a long time..
Thanks for sharing this. I truly hope your health issues are on the upswing or at least under control.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:52 PM   #1558
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
Thanks for sharing this. I truly hope your health issues are on the upswing or at least under control.
Chris,
You're thinking of Michael the original starter of this thread, he was or is in bad health...

THANKS Charlie!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-02-2017, 12:20 AM   #1559
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Chris,
You're thinking of Michael the original starter of this thread, he was or is in bad health...

THANKS Charlie!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Thanks Lynn. I get confused when I smoke crack.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:23 AM   #1560
Chris Kennard
Kidding, obviously!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!