1.5yr old female with complete setup - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 08:22 PM   #1
chefthomar
1.5yr old female with complete setup

This set includes the following items:

65 gallon breeder by Glass Cages with wire mesh cover.
4 12x12 ceramic tiles for the substrate (3 that are in currently and 1 extra)
1 large piece of flagstone for basking location (it is large enough to slant across the depth of the tank from high to low corners - giving a nice visual and nice basking angle)
1 large wood hide aka wooden wine box
4 smaller pieces of flagstone and 6 4x4 red brick tiles for support/stability for larger features
1 mercury vapor bulb only used for 1 month - has 12 month warranty but was purchased in Nov so only has 5 months left on the warranty
1 exo-terra light shield and stand for MVB
2 heat lamps with shields
1 beardie book

1.5yr old female beardie was a babysitting gig/favor to a friend who was trying to get her feet back on the ground financially. I put her in my old beardie's setup (see above). Friend decided she didn't want her beardie back and I am not able to take care of this lady long term. She is very personable and is a good eater enjoying mustard, collard, and dandelion greens as well as kale. She has only recently been introduced to superworms but enjoys those immensely.

Asking $350 just to cover the costs of the setup. But if you are interested drop me a line and make an offer. Located in Northern Virginia. Willing to ship but all costs are on the buyer.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread