Good Guy Eric Walsh - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
snakegirl243
Eric Walsh

I recently bought a pastel female ball python from Eric and was very pleased with the entire transaction. He was quick with responses and completing the deal. The snake was better than I was planning and her weight was just what he said she would be! Buy from this guy!

Laura Berg- Crossbone Corns

Old 03-27-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
ejwalsh
Thank you, Laura. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Old 03-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
AF1Bird
Eric is a stand up guy with great animals!

Old 06-24-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
wnicholas
I recently got a pastel yb het ghost, Eric was very nice and made sure the whole transaction went smoothly thank you very much Eric.

Rudy Nicholas

Old 08-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #5
BoaJoe
Thumbs up ejwalsh

Just recently did a trade with Eric, the spiders I recieved were better than i could have asked for! The whole transaction and communication was great, I will definetly be a repeat customer and would reccomend his snakes to anybody, the quality was amazing! Thank you!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:27 PM   #6
jltreptiles
Recently did a trade with Eric after purchasing a ball python from him a couple months ago. Great transaction, great shipping and great communication. Thank you Eric, looking forward to doing more business with you.

Old 10-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #7
Bci Joe
Also just completed a deal with Eric and all went well. Man of his word.
Sent payment quick and notified me of arrival, which was slightly mixed up (went across the street) but he figured it out quick and was a great sport about it.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Joe Rollo - Bci Joe

Old 02-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #8
Moorer_robert
Purchased a ball python from Eric he is a great guy a pleasure to buy from awesome quality animals great communication would do more business in the future thanks

Old 04-16-2013, 12:04 PM   #9
dmedina84
I just purchased an awesome snake from Eric, and I am completely satisfied. He was honest, polite, and the snake was in perfect health. Not to mention I got a great deal. I would definitely recommend doing business with him, and I know I will buy from him again in the future.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #10
dchristensen
Great to do business with!

I just completed a fairly big trade with Eric. He is a great guy, represented the snakes well and worked on a fair deal for both of us.

Communication was great and he was very responsive. I will not hesitate to do business with him again.

-Dale

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!