Anoles and Dragons--UPDATED 7/27/08 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 04:38 AM   #1
Geckophoria
Anoles and Dragons--UPDATED 7/27/08

I have these Anoles and Dragons available at this time.

Green Anole-Anolis carolinensis $6.00 10@$5.00 25@$4.00
Brown ( Bahaman ) Anole-Anolis sagrei $6.00 10@$5.00 25@$4.00
Blue Anole-Anolis Roquet SOLD OUT
Cuban Knight Anole- Anolis equestris SOLD OUT
Crested Tree Dragon- Colotes versicolor $18.00
New Guinea Banded Water Dragon- Hypsilurus godeffroyi ( LG 12"-16"+) $150.00 (XL 24"-30"+) $225.00
Ornate Tree Dragon- Goneocephalus Chamaeleontinus $85.00
Sailfin Dragon- Hydrosaurus weberi SOLD OUT
Malaysia Horned Tree Lizard-Acanthosaura armata $40.00 NEW
Ornate Sailfin Tree Dragon - Gonocephalus grandis $40.00 NEW
Dwarf Tree Dragon- Gonocephalus spp $20.00 NEW
Green Crested Lizard- Bronchocela cristatella $20.00 NEW

Thank you for your interest. Check my other animal classifieds to save on shipping.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM   #2
jackson james
Hi Geckophoria

I am interested in your webber's sailfin dragons. I am not sure how many you have available, or if they are of sexable size, but I would be most interested in 1.2.

Also, do you have any pictures of the sailfins or the New Guinea water dragons?

Thanks

Jackson M

jacksonm@accesscarrental.net

Old 07-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Geckophoria
Sorry Jackson, but I do not have any pics at this time. Honestly they don't stay around long enough. I try to wait until they have settled for few days before I try to photograph them. They barely catch their breathe before they are out the door.

I have 4 Webber's left and it is a 50/50 on the sexability. They are not quite big enough to definatively sex. I may still have, I think 3 or 4 of the New Guinea Banded Water Dragons left. I may still have a few Chamaeleontinus left also.

Let me know what you are interested in getting and I may be able to work out a package deal. I also have many species of Gonocephalis available to me. They are all on my price sheet as Mountain Horned Dragons, but I was down there today grabbing some animals and there are between 4 and 6 species mixed together, they have at least 100. Let me know if there are any Gono species that interest you, and let me know what species, I will recognize 2 or 3 of them by a pic. They had very distinct patterns. They will run $35.00 each or a pair for $65.00. Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-28-2008, 01:07 PM   #4
jackson james
Sorry I havent replied in a couple days, but I just made an impluse buy on some leachie geckos and now I'm out of cash. I'll have to hold on the sailfins.

Thanks

Jackson M

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread