Pregnancy has stolen my brain! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-10-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
crissabella
Pregnancy has stolen my brain!

Oh my god, i swear to god, since i've become pregnant, my memory has just disappeared from sight. This morning i was on my way to Target to pick up a mouse and a case for my netbook, and for the life of me, while i was talking to Kevin on the phone, i could not remember why i was going there and what i had to pick up

And the other day, i forgot my boss's name for just a moment

I've also misplaced my keys, my shoes, my grocery shopping list and who knows what else. I think my girls are getting my brain cells at this point!

Oh, and another thing i've noticed, i'm dropping everything i put my hands on, i am just a klutz these days!

Old 08-10-2010, 05:50 PM   #2
DAND
You should have written it has stolen your Brian and seen how many others are as bad off as you are by not noticing. But your branes would have to be functioning on a higher level to pick things like that up.

Old 08-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #3
Melinda
I lost brayne cells when I was pregnant too. I never got them back.

Have the palms of your hands started to itch? oh man, I hated that!!

Old 08-11-2010, 10:15 AM   #4
crissabella
[quote=
Melinda;1038758]I lost
brayne cells when I was
pregnant too. I never got
them back.

Have the palms of your
hands started to itch? oh
man, I hated that!![/
QUOTE]
not my palms,its my belly
that itches and it just
wont stop !

Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #5
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
that itches and it just
wont stop !
See... all those people that come up and pat your belly are only trying to help with the itch...

Old 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #6
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
that itches and it just
wont stop !
There are customers at work that would be willing to rub it in hopes that it quits itching.

Old 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
See... all those people that come up and pat your belly are only trying to help with the itch...
Woops... April beat me to it.

Great minds think alike.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #8
LauraB
Hell, at least you have a legitimate excuse, Christine!

I have a couple days off so attempting to organize crap (ha! what a freakin joke). I walked up two flights of stairs, went into the room, looked around, wondered what the hell I went up there for .... walked back down the two flights of stairs, remembered, walked back up, went into the room .... saw something that distracted me and once again forgot. Walked back down the stairs and an hour later finally remembered (again) and completed the original task that took all of 10 minutes! LOL

So what's my excuse? Dain bramage

Old 08-11-2010, 06:09 PM   #9
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
There are customers at work that would be willing to rub it in hopes that it quits itching.

If the customers are so anxious to rub a belly, then they can get knocked up, and rub their own darn baby bump

Old 08-20-2010, 12:20 PM   #10
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Don't scratch it!!! That's where stretch marks come from!!
Your skin is stretched and that's why it itches, when you scratch it when it's stretched, your nails rip it, leaving the stretch marks. Mom works at a plastic surgeons office, that's the only reason I know this :

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!