Bad Guy Mike Matson of Mike's Phat Frog is a scammer !! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2015, 04:49 PM   #121
juliasara
So Rick is expected to go out and buy enclosures for all the frogs and take time off of work Tuesday to receive the frogs, then wait the entire quarentine time to be able to start selling them? It's NOT his fault you weren't able to pay on time, TWICE! You owe him money not frogs! You made an agreement and now you need to stick to it. I didn't see anywhere in the messages when the agreement was made that if you couldn't pay he would take them back. So because something bad happened to you your going to make someone else suffer for that? Please explain to us how that doesn't make you a BAD GUY? And the smuggling I'm not even going to start with that one, but I'm positive that will hurt your ability to sell animals in this country and others. I honestly think the only way for you to gain back even an ounce of respect for anyone is to pay Rick in full asap!

Old 07-12-2015, 04:51 PM   #122
juliasara
Respect from anyone not for sorry

Old 07-12-2015, 04:51 PM   #123
312Herps
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
So Rick is expected to go out and buy enclosures for all the frogs and take time off of work Tuesday to receive the frogs, then wait the entire quarentine time to be able to start selling them? It's NOT his fault you weren't able to pay on time, TWICE! You owe him money not frogs! You made an agreement and now you need to stick to it. I didn't see anywhere in the messages when the agreement was made that if you couldn't pay he would take them back. So because something bad happened to you your going to make someone else suffer for that? Please explain to us how that doesn't make you a BAD GUY? And the smuggling I'm not even going to start with that one, but I'm positive that will hurt your ability to sell animals in this country and others. I honestly think the only way for you to gain back even an ounce of respect for anyone is to pay Rick in full asap!
Thank You

Old 07-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #124
jrsexotics
Rick you have 2-3 people on here who support you and your circus act. Frogs are being shipped back to you.

I have been advised by an attorney to send them back. If you don't accept them or refuse delivery it is on you my friend. Also, knowing that you are wanting to put your frogs in harms way by not accepting the shipment back is on you also.

If these frogs are returned or shipped back to me I will take it that they are free. This deal is absolutely done.

I don't bluff like you do. You want to play ball then come and play

Quote:
Originally Posted by 312Herps View Post
Also since this seems to be tradition lets add some of Mike's previous BOIs

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=184291

This one is great and explains how Mike likes to threaten people with physical harm
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...tson+Jr&page=2

This one explains how he has used many profiles on here under different names, Enjoy !
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ht=Mike+Matson

Here's a couple of mine
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=358217

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=267881

Old 07-12-2015, 05:52 PM   #125
juliasara
I know I'm not the only one who sees that you are the one putting the frogs in harms way mike. I'm not supporting him, I don't know him and never heard of him till this thread was started. Please show me where in the original deal it said you could return them. That's no different then if you had paid for them before shipping and asked for your money back when you returned them. Very few reptile breeders/sellers have in their T.O.S. that you can return an animal you bought for a cash refund. As soon as you accepted the shipment the frogs were yours and the money was his. You can't just change your mind weeks/months later. You may be losing the shipping money but he is losing a lot more and that imo is just not fair. If he is willing to take them back are you willing to send the funds before shipping for all the enclosures he needs to buy and for whatever he is losing from calling out Tuesday to receive the frogs? Personally that would be the only way I would even consider taking them back and I'd want the funds to feed them for the 60 day quarentine period as well. If you hadn't made this deal and had them shipped to you he could have already sold them to someone else and now he has to wait 2 months to even advertise them.

Old 07-12-2015, 05:54 PM   #126
cjsreptiles
Well I see Mikes true colors and will be putting him on my don't do business with list. I'm sure his reply to this will be that he doesn't care. But there are more than just myself who think what Mike is doing is completely wrong.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:15 PM   #127
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post

The neglect is on his side if he refuses open the box of frogs when he receives them.
That argument is quite pathetic. I seriously doubt many would agree with it.

I would look for another lawyer. Those animals are not in danger until you ship them while knowing they will not be accepted on the other end. The buyers concern that accepting them will allow a unknown disease into whatever environment he has at his end would be enough for anyone to reasonably think this is not such a good idea. Not that there is any reason he should have to accept them anyways. I'm sure you must have made purchases in the past where there are no returns accepted, in multiple industries. This concept is not a new one. I also don't see how you not holding up your end of the agreement somehow relieves you of your obligation to purchase and why you think you have the right to return the product. Maybe your "lawyer" should look into this a little further. The seller may be correct in stating you could be breaking federal laws by shipping these back knowing they will not be delivered. Maybe someone here has better input to offer on that.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:50 PM   #128
jrsexotics
They are being shipped to his home address. If he does not wish to receive them I can give them away in a donation auction on Facebook. Your choice rick

This is not a debate. This deal is over. I am done commenting on it after this post. A few will see ricks side but many have seen mine. He did not want to wait a few more weeks nor did he want to receive the frogs back. The only danger those animals would be in is if he physically harmed them after arrival.

But I am glad that you back up someone who refuses to take back his own animals that he can sell elsewhere.

I could easily refuse to buy them as 4 of these animals came in with bacteria issues and have passed away. Rick received pics of the 1st albino male that was bacteria infested within 3 days of arriving. They still have not passed my 60 day quarantine.

So as a commercial supplier I refuse to have these animals in my breeding facility due to the loss of 4 animals from bacteria infections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillZ View Post
That argument is quite pathetic. I seriously doubt many would agree with it.

I would look for another lawyer. Those animals are not in danger until you ship them while knowing they will not be accepted on the other end. The buyers concern that accepting them will allow a unknown disease into whatever environment he has at his end would be enough for anyone to reasonably think this is not such a good idea. Not that there is any reason he should have to accept them anyways. I'm sure you must have made purchases in the past where there are no returns accepted, in multiple industries. This concept is not a new one. I also don't see how you not holding up your end of the agreement somehow relieves you of your obligation to purchase and why you think you have the right to return the product. Maybe your "lawyer" should look into this a little further. The seller may be correct in stating you could be breaking federal laws by shipping these back knowing they will not be delivered. Maybe someone here has better input to offer on that.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:55 PM   #129
jrsexotics
I'm sorry but this entire message is invalid. Rick still has the rack to keep these animals in. Rick has no business terms of service anywhere as he is not a business..

Like rick said "not my problem mike that you lost your inventory and cannot pay". Not my problem that he sold off or didn't sell his "rack enclosure" for these animals.

I am very easy to work with. However, if you come at me like a jerk I will give you the same attitude that you give me. My skin is fairly thick but there was a certain point that rick should not have crossed and he did.

They are being shipped back to him period. This deal is done and over. If the animals are sent back to me I will assume they are free and give them away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
I know I'm not the only one who sees that you are the one putting the frogs in harms way mike. I'm not supporting him, I don't know him and never heard of him till this thread was started. Please show me where in the original deal it said you could return them. That's no different then if you had paid for them before shipping and asked for your money back when you returned them. Very few reptile breeders/sellers have in their T.O.S. that you can return an animal you bought for a cash refund. As soon as you accepted the shipment the frogs were yours and the money was his. You can't just change your mind weeks/months later. You may be losing the shipping money but he is losing a lot more and that imo is just not fair. If he is willing to take them back are you willing to send the funds before shipping for all the enclosures he needs to buy and for whatever he is losing from calling out Tuesday to receive the frogs? Personally that would be the only way I would even consider taking them back and I'd want the funds to feed them for the 60 day quarentine period as well. If you hadn't made this deal and had them shipped to you he could have already sold them to someone else and now he has to wait 2 months to even advertise them.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:58 PM   #130
jrsexotics
We all can argue this all day. In the end it is my decision what I want to do. So, because of ricks actions these animals will be properly and legally shipped back to him. Photos will be taken to document the entire shipment as I know rick will most likely do something to harm these animals.

There is absolutely nothing keeping him from reselling these frogs to someone else. I'm not buying them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mike matson, pacman, pacman frogs