For Sale 8g Orange Blotch Gargloyle Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-28-2019, 08:13 PM   #1
RockyMountainTrout
8g Orange Blotch Gargloyle Gecko

8g Orange blotched gargoyle gecko. Parents are fine Rhachouse and Northern Gecko.

$250.00 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2019, 07:25 PM   #2
Tighe07
Could you respond to any of my messages or texts please. I sent the money two weeks ago and you lied about shipping and are ignoring my requests.

Old 10-25-2019, 07:32 PM   #3
Tighe07
Name : Tighe Hovington
Tighe07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Trader Rating: (0)
Re: 8g Orange blotch gargoyle gecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMountainTrout
I can do $150.00 if you pay tonight.
Hello. I would really would like to know what's going on with me receiving the gecko that I paid for 12 days ago? Thanks

Old 10-28-2019, 10:52 PM   #4
Tighe07
Could a moderator or someone else help me please. These people took $150.00 from me via venmo three weeks ago and they are not responding. I’m filing a police report in Colorado but I was hoping to get some help here. Thank You.

Old 10-29-2019, 01:01 AM   #5
elena
Posts about a bad transaction should be on the BOI. Usage of the BOI requires paid membership.

Old 10-30-2019, 08:06 AM   #6
Tighe07
Thank you. I’ll sign up asap before these people steal more money from others.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:12 PM   #7
mikew1234
The boi is being shut down in feb anyway I think. Plus, it can only be accessed by paying members. Which are obviously the minority, or the boi would not have been eliminated anyway. Signing up now, and creating a bad guy post isnt going to help most of who this guy would scam.
Future reference.. dont venmo or cashapp or anything else that is not secure and used for buying or selling. There are groups on fb. I'd post there. I'd also blow up every post the guy makes. And find them on fb. Prob write something there.

Old 11-01-2019, 09:18 AM   #8
AquaCreations
Maybe the infinite wisdom of fauna's moderators will prevail and they will delete this ad?

Old 11-02-2019, 04:26 PM   #9
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaCreations View Post
Maybe the infinite wisdom of fauna's moderators will prevail and they will delete this ad?
That's not typically how it works here. For better or worse, we're all supposed to act like grown ups and do our own research before sending money. Sucks, I know.

Old 11-02-2019, 04:32 PM   #10
elena
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=708057

Link to the BOI thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!