Good Guy ~Drummer215~ Jason Lopez - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-27-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
jeffwyatt81
Thumbs up ~Drummer215~ Jason Lopez

Hi all, I would just like to state that I have completed a trade deal with jason, 2 female bearded dragons of mine for his female Mojave ball python. I agreed to ship first if he provided me with verified pictured proof that the Mojave was in fact his and he did so without question and in a very timely manner.
I shipped off my 2 dragons on monday for tuesday delivery and he completed his end of the deal shipping the Mojave out tuesday afternoon for wednsday delivery and she came in a little fiesty from shipping, Lol, but she came in nice and warm and active within 10-15 minutes she was calm as can be and is a real good looking girl.
I would just like to say Jason is a very good guy and cares a great deal for animals in general and I learned this in a short time. I would not hesitate to do buisness with him again and i would reccomend anyone thinking of doing buisness with him should do so without worry. He had great concern for the animals and his communication was superb and very professional and he kept contact via phone calls, e-mail, PM's through Fauna and text messages all with great care for the animals and was very interested and cared a good about if I was happy and he was really interested if I was happy with my end of the deal and I am 110% happy with my little Mojo!

Jason Lopez-Good Guy-Great communication and customer service

Thanks,

Jeff Wyatt

Old 10-12-2011, 10:53 AM   #2
jamesa2580
Good Guy

I'd also like to cime in and give Jason a big thumbs up! I just purchased and received a 2010 Sunglow Boa from him and couldn't be happier. Jason obviously took great care with this snake and it shows. The transaction from start to finish was smooth as silk. I'd recommend Jason and I would buy from him again.

Jim Moorman

Old 05-06-2016, 08:04 PM   #3
Greensleeves
Ball Python

I purchased a female ball python from Jason. He shipped the snake overnight as requested. Snake arrived alive and well. Very nice ball python

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!