Brian Sharp Reptiles - Great service & quality animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-05-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
morphevolutions
Brian Sharp Reptiles - Great service & quality animals

Just wanted to give a shout out to Brian Sharp Reptiles. I was lucky enough to meet Brian today and spend a good half hour talking to him about reptiles and his breeding projects, as well as purchasing 1.1 lessers and 0.2 mojaves.

Brian even took the time to bring a few example animals to me to show me the difference between the super forms of a super mojave and a lesser x mojave. Was something he did not have to do, but did anyway without me asking.

The animals I received are beautiful, and the service was excellent. He sold them to me at a great price for the quality I received.

Thanks again Brian.

Brandon

Old 08-05-2008, 08:24 PM   #2
snakewrangler
I bought some of Brian's old Neodesha cages a couple months ago. I haven't met a nicer guy in this hobby, period.

Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #3
bobassetto
this guy is older than me!!!!!!!!..........

Old 08-05-2008, 10:00 PM   #4
lanceheads
Yeah, he's slightly older than me also. LOL!
I have known Brian for 13 years ,give or take, and he's a wonderful guy and a TRUE gentleman.

Randal

Old 04-12-2012, 07:15 AM   #5
stigallmc
I recently bought 3 VPI Axanthic females from Brian Sharp and they all showed up in perfect health and looking great!

Brian was extremely accomodating for me as I was overseas at the time I was making the purchase and he held on to them for me for over a month.

He is a great guy to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:36 AM   #6
Brian Sharp
Thanks for the kind words, Matthew. It was a pleasure doing business with you, as well. People serving in the military, such as you, deserve every consideration when it comes to timing and flexibility in completing a transaction. From our conversation it sounds like you've got some good projects working, and are off to a good start as a breeder.

As for Bob Assetto, there aren't many people older than him, but I guess I may be one of them! LOL And Randal, you're not far behind.

Brian

Old 05-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #7
Matt2979
Just completed a transaction with Brian. He was awesome to deal with, just as I expected (this was my first transaction with him, but I've known OF Brian Sharp for many years). Great communication, patient, professional, and an all around great guy. Would gladly do business again (and hopefully will in the near future).

Thanks!!
Matt Jackson

Old 09-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #8
Regal Evolutions
We also just completed a transaction with Brian and I must say it couldn’t have gone better. He shipped directly to a local FedEx facility to avoid our temperamental Texas weather and I was able to pick them up at my convenience. The animals were packaged well and the box was clearly labeled regarding the contents and handling.

On top of that, the animals are outstanding! Thanks again, Brian!

Regards,

Old 08-15-2017, 11:39 PM   #9
Doctoratp
Had the pleasure of meeting Brian and seeing his collection while buying neodesha cages top notch individual one of the great minds in the reptile world keep me in mind if selling more cages and the jungles thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!