Info Edwin Sanders - Dragon Fortress - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
TripleMoonsExotic
Edwin, as I told you when I spoke to you with Kim at the Carlisle show (and as many know here on Fauna), I gave up 75% of my animals when I became pregnant with my son. Pointing out that I no longer have anything lizard related on my website is a bit silly and I don't really see where you're going with it. This thread however is not about me or my guarantee, but about you and your guarantee. If you are interested in my reputation, please feel free to search the BOI.

If you're pointing out to me about posting my full name on the BOI, look to the left of my post. If you're referring to Kim, she has since she's been told about it.

I can not read the receipt you posted. It's shrunk down and is unreadable. Please provide a legible copy and also provide a copy of the original you claim to have sent. If you can not provide the original, please provide the tracking number.

Thanks so much!

Old 05-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #12
queenofice85
I just wanted to put up the care sheet that Edwin had given me at the show, nowhere in it does it say anything about having to keep the bodies of the dead bearded dragons. I would also like to request that Edwin put up a better picture of the first money order that he had sent out. However today I did receive a money order for my refund, which I am thankful for. Although I do not feel that I should have had to post onto the BOI just to get responses back from Edwin.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #13
MikeCurtin
Good to see he is making the effort to make good on his guarantee. Hopefully, these problems were an isolated incident. While I think thing could have been handled a little more smoothly, he has shown a willingness to correct any shortcomings. We've said over and over again that it's not whether or not a problem arises, but how it is handled.

Edwin has also taken the initiative to contact me about the baby that I had die. I'll let you all know how things turn out.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #14
Ed Clark
Just curious, a few people have said they bought dragons from Edwin that have died.

Have any pics of a dead dragon been posted by anyone as proof of this?

Old 05-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #15
TripleMoonsExotic
Obviously not in this thread, Ed.
However this thread has pictures of dead dragons and describes his past shipping practices.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post
Obviously not in this thread, Ed.
However this thread has pictures of dead dragons and describes his past shipping practices.
That was from Feb 4th and the dragons in this thread are more than likely from a different clutch, I believe all the dragons in this thread were not shipped but picked up at a show?

I dont see any connection to the older thread.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:32 AM   #17
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
I dont see any connection to the older thread.
Nor do I.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #18
dragonfortress
I have received no pictures or proof of any dead dragons, I have received no bodies, nothing, just peoples word who do not give their friends the same advice as their own policy posted on their website.

I did make a mistake during shipping, and that was well established. I paid for the mistake that I made, and have not had any problems with shipping since then. Any and all dragons are replaced or will be replaced per policy agreements made at the time of purchase.

Please contact me at the numbers provided with any inquiries. This is the quickest way, and ensures you will reach me. Thanks

Edwin

Old 05-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #19
TripleMoonsExotic
Edwin, my guarantees and policies do not apply to your animals. I would never recommend to someone to follow my guarantees if they did not purchase from me. Everyone's policies are different. Yours is very different to mine, which is perfectly fine. What works for one person doesn't always work for another.

I'm still interested in seeing proof of you sending out the first money order.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #20
MikeCurtin
FYI - I saw Edwin at Hamburg over the weekend. As a vendor, I didn't get to wander around much, and didn't even notice him there, but he went out of his way to approach me in order to make good on his guarantee. Edwin sent me home with 2 dragons for the inconvenience despite the fact that I never pursued anything with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dragon fortress, edwin sanders