Bad Guy snakelove321 aka tori day??? gravel male is not a gravel male - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #21
SPJ
Damn. You got burnt. However, the price alone didn't make you question it being a true gravel? I have a breeder size gravel and there is no way I would sell him with a breeding size YB for $650 shipped. Too much potential with a real male gravel.

Old 07-31-2015, 03:47 PM   #22
Designer Ball Pythons
I just sent Tori a message in Facebook alerting her of this thread as well.
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2015, 05:59 PM   #23
nevmoy
No, spj I never got a chance to send the money. And I did question it, but it's not the first time I've seen someone do quick sales because they got what they wanted. It's rare and unlikely but it does happen.

And yes the number in the messages and the text number were both supposedly tory day. I don't have the original texts from over a month ago. But our first texts she did say she was selling the snakes for her husband, just as she said in the fauna messages. There is no way any of this was a mix up in any way shape or form.

Old 08-01-2015, 02:03 AM   #24
Big Borg Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevmoy View Post
Oh my god.... to make things worse!!! She sent me a photo of a highway that she said was produced by the "gravel".... it's the same high that was given to them from the original breeder to make up for the gravel/yellowbelly mix up!!!!!

What is wrong with this person?!?!?!

BEWARE OF TORY DAY
I don't know why I didn't notice you saying this before, but really? After she posted the pics of the clutch from her "gravel" and getting called out, she sends you a pic of the replacement animal to prove it was a gravel? Wtf?

I don't know how else to view this, she obviously tried very hard to screw you over. Hopefully if she pulls it again this thread will come up...they usually do.

Old 08-01-2015, 03:07 AM   #25
nevmoy
Mcmb, that one is harder to prove, as the first pic of the highway she sent me had a black spot towards the tail. and the last she sent didn't show that area of body. But if you over lap the heads, there is a distinct crooked Dimond shape at the base of the head that matches 100%. And all of it is just too big of a quancidence for me.

@ absoluteapril, I have the "delete old messages" option turned on, on my phone. So it only goes back to Thursday. Before that it was Tuesday when I asked if she could send me pics again. But these are all the texts I have between me and her. And again, yes she did she was snakelove321 from fauna, and she sells the s akes for her husband.
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2015, 02:41 AM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Well, That last bit about the thread not opening up and stating she must be a registered member to view it is just a continuation of the dishonesty.

You don't need to be a registered member to view that ad or any of the ads.

Old 08-02-2015, 11:07 AM   #27
Dennis Hultman
I just to a look at her registration profile.

It's interesting that

snakelove321
snakelove321@yahoo.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=152710

her IP address is a match and only been used by one other account with the name

handsomesurfer321
mikeysgalaxy321@gmail.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=144935

The name on that account is anthony lee ramirez

That was until recently when "Tori" started this new user account which will be banned as soon as I'm done typing this post.

exotic321
exotics321@yahoo.com
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=153834

Old 08-02-2015, 11:18 AM   #28
Dennis Hultman
--------
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2015, 06:03 PM   #29
Big Borg Reptiles
Was there ever a BOI posted for the other name? Maybe there is no "husband" and she created the new account under Tori Day to keep doing business.

Old 08-02-2015, 06:10 PM   #30
Big Borg Reptiles
Well I don't know what he did, but "handsomesurfer321" did something to make people upset with him.

So he does something to upset people and then hasn't logged on since January 9. Shortly after, his "wife" creates a new account to sell his snakes for him. Coincidence?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!