Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:02 AM   #141
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
is it possible
The simplest way to post anything other than a very small video file would be to upload it to YouTube or Photobucket.com, then either embed it in a post, or simply post a direct link to it.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:03 AM   #142
Snakemorphology
Glands

Oh yea you know snakes this looks like glans
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #143
Snakemorphology
Remind me

Remind me not to buy a snake from your company you and her must be related selling same kind of snakes

Old 12-03-2016, 01:04 AM   #144
Snakemorphology
Glans

Glans
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 01:07 AM   #145
Big Borg Reptiles
No question now that you're a scammer. None at all.

That's not the same snake. Those aren't even your hands.

Look at the shots from his video and look at the fingers. Short dirty nails and hairy. These pictures are crisp and clear, the hands have long clean nails and are perfectly hairless.

Nice try bud. You didn't even take those pictures.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:08 AM   #146
Snakemorphology
Lol

Lolol hahaha you should get out of the business of even the vet stated it was a male you want to see when you get out of your safe place admit when your wrong grow up need mommy to help you debate logic hahah maybe daddy didn't teach you logic and commitment n sense admit when you wrong and grow up and be a man not a pouting little boy who can admit when he's wrong waiting for commission this is good reading

Old 12-03-2016, 01:10 AM   #147
Big Borg Reptiles
Thank you for proving us all right that you're a scammer, you actually made it very simple. The biggest indication was that the hemipene pictures were very nice quality and all of yours were really poor quality (obviously to avoid actually showing any "proof").

For me I noticed that the belly color of the male snake looked like an enchi, a black pastel belly would be closer to white.

But the hands. Not even close. Terrible attempt at a scam.

You got your money, why are you still here. To prove to us all you're a scammer? Congrats, you did it!

Old 12-03-2016, 01:11 AM   #148
Big Borg Reptiles
Dude you just proved you're a scammer. Without any question. Nothing else you say or do can take away what you already posted, which is undeniable proof you were trying to pull a scam.

Old 12-03-2016, 01:12 AM   #149
Snakemorphology
Oops your right

Pops your right I click on wrong pic see I admit when I'm wrong here the pic pic are small can even see them when pic it
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2016, 01:13 AM   #150
Big Borg Reptiles
You accidentally clicked on the exact same picture twice, in two different posts? Get out of here scammer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!