Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2016, 01:39 PM   #181
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 01:43 PM   #182
Sugarhedgie
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 01:47 PM   #183
Sugarhedgie
Page 50

And page 21 that I missed
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 04:29 PM   #184
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelcifersDragons View Post
Unfortunately I've noticed this year ty being more and more arrogant and condescending to people even rude then blasting on fb. Things that shouldn't be totted on social media. Small things here and there but they have gotten more frequent. I have done business with him in the past but after this I will no longer purchase any animals from him. It's sad and I'm getting into the albino project with another breeders stock and was hoping to out cross onto some of tys stock in the future. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for someone else whose producing albino blues not related to my girls. I really truly hope he takes a step back and think about this whole mess and see that it's not worth the ignorant pride over one lizard or prize money he offered that was worth that one lizard. Out of all the sales he does yearly, letting go one lizard to make good on your word and keep a happy customer wanting to come back to you just seems like it would be the right thing to do. Why go through all this trouble over one lizard you raffle off? You aren't losing anything since you can write it off as a donation and you make someone extremely happy and like I said a possible repeat customer. If you had given her the name of the breeder you were buying the tegu from then maybe she would have been ok with it knowing who it was from and how well their stock is. But you failed to give her that info and you failed to tell her you would have sent a t+. You did not handle yourself well at all ty. Even if she took the money who cares what she needed/wanted it for. She was entitled to it as part of the raffle stipulations. It's not up to you to decide if she's worthy or not. That wasn't part of the raffle. I really do hope you make it right ty because something so petty should not have been made this big of a problem.
Nailed it on the head buddy!

Old 12-25-2016, 05:37 PM   #185
Herpin Man
Michelle- There's not much I can contribute that hasn't been said by others. However it is clear from the implication of the original raffle offer that Ty's intention was to give the winners either an albino tegu produced by himself, or the $3000 cash. Nowhere, however, is there anything that implied that one of the more valuable albinos would be excluded from being a prize, although it may not have originally occurred to him that could be a possible outcome.
I'm no legal expert, although I have a moderate amount of experience with the legal system and contracts. I can tell you that, in addition to the specific verbiage, the intent behind offers and contracts are given consideration by judges as well. Judges also take into consideration such transparent tactics as "I DID technically produce albinos, so I don't have to give you the cash". I can also tell you that, in small claims/conciliation courts, mediation is often required before a judge or referee will hear the case.
Regarding the negative comments you posted from people on facebook- it is readily apparent that most of the people commenting either have a very poor grasp of the situation or, as has been suggested, blind faith in Ty Parks.
As far as the insults and name calling that you have been subjected to- I have found that when people have to resort to name calling and insults, they do so because they are unable to make their point with fact or logic.
Good luck in your case. Win, lose, or draw, your problem will be resolved and you can move on. Ty Parks and some of the others appear to have problems that probably will never be resolved.

Old 12-25-2016, 06:23 PM   #186
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpin Man View Post
Michelle- There's not much I can contribute that hasn't been said by others. However it is clear from the implication of the original raffle offer that Ty's intention was to give the winners either an albino tegu produced by himself, or the $3000 cash. Nowhere, however, is there anything that implied that one of the more valuable albinos would be excluded from being a prize, although it may not have originally occurred to him that could be a possible outcome.
I'm no legal expert, although I have a moderate amount of experience with the legal system and contracts. I can tell you that, in addition to the specific verbiage, the intent behind offers and contracts are given consideration by judges as well. Judges also take into consideration such transparent tactics as "I DID technically produce albinos, so I don't have to give you the cash". I can also tell you that, in small claims/conciliation courts, mediation is often required before a judge or referee will hear the case.
Regarding the negative comments you posted from people on facebook- it is readily apparent that most of the people commenting either have a very poor grasp of the situation or, as has been suggested, blind faith in Ty Parks.
As far as the insults and name calling that you have been subjected to- I have found that when people have to resort to name calling and insults, they do so because they are unable to make their point with fact or logic.
Good luck in your case. Win, lose, or draw, your problem will be resolved and you can move on. Ty Parks and some of the others appear to have problems that probably will never be resolved.

he sent the 2 other 2 winners the t+ albino purples .....
but not me because " he didn't think i deserved it" because he thinks i am "greedy" GTFOH

i am very curious if the IRCF got the whole $14,510 that he raised on this raffle
march 15 he got ....
1. $3,000 donation (anonymous donation for an albino)
2. $6,000 for the 60 tickets he sold for the raffle (winners were me and grant g.)
= $9,000.00

then in oct he re raffled the T+ albino that he claimed was mine and raised
3. $3,000 donation
4. $2,510 was the winning bidder
=$5,510

TOTAL raised would be $14,510.00 that is a lot of money that should be accounted for somewhere

i hope he doesn't do this to anyone else and i really hope he changes the way he treats and talks to people.
i hope that all of the money that is raised in future charity/ non profit auctions/raffles goes to the organizations AND i hope that every winner receives their prizes that are promised, so they aren't forced into a situation like i am now in with TY PARK.
I'm sure some people may just let it go and that is so unfortunate because if no one stands up to TY PARK when wronged then he will NEVER stop!!!!!

Old 12-25-2016, 08:48 PM   #187
Lucille
So, presents have been opened, Christmas goodies eaten, a wonderful Christmas was had. I finally had the time to take a look at some of the Florida Statutes.
I have questions. Who,exactly, ran this raffle (does anyone have a picture of one of the raffle tickets, or a SCREEN SHOT of the ORGANIZATION that ran the raffle? (Please, no more sideways pictures, lol)

Florida has some pretty specific laws, about raffles. (ALL PRIZES MUST BE AWARDED) It also has pretty specific laws about GAMBLING
And it has specific laws about WHO CAN HOLD A RAFFLE.

Is Ty a non profit organization? Was this raffle not run by Ty, by by the non profit recipient? ALL PRIZES MUST BE AWARDED

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0849.0935.html

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0849.09.html

Of course, I'm not making any accusations, just asking questions. Florida law is pretty specific. But I'd like to see more info ABOUT the raffle to see whether it was even a Florida raffle, and EXACTLY WHO RAN THE RAFFLE.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:51 PM   #188
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post

TOTAL raised would be $14,510.00 that is a lot of money that should be accounted for somewhere
If you have questions or concerns, utilize the IRS link I have previously provided. Good faith questions and concerns are always appropriate.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:48 PM   #189
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
So, presents have been opened, Christmas goodies eaten, a wonderful Christmas was had. I finally had the time to take a look at some of the Florida Statutes.
I have questions. Who,exactly, ran this raffle (does anyone have a picture of one of the raffle tickets, or a SCREEN SHOT of the ORGANIZATION that ran the raffle? (Please, no more sideways pictures, lol)

Florida has some pretty specific laws, about raffles. (ALL PRIZES MUST BE AWARDED) It also has pretty specific laws about GAMBLING
And it has specific laws about WHO CAN HOLD A RAFFLE.

Is Ty a non profit organization? Was this raffle not run by Ty, by by the non profit recipient? ALL PRIZES MUST BE AWARDED

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0849.0935.html

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0849.09.html

Of course, I'm not making any accusations, just asking questions. Florida law is pretty specific. But I'd like to see more info ABOUT the raffle to see whether it was even a Florida raffle, and EXACTLY WHO RAN THE RAFFLE.

Lol I tried my best with the other ss's
Sorry they were sideways.

Ok so the raffle was rar by ty on his ty park FB page

To help the IRCF (AZ)

I paid with PayPal. Paid directly to the IRCF in the memo "for ty parks raffle" I bought 4 tickets at $100 each
No tickets were ever sent to me.

I do not believe ty park is a non profit.

Here are the 1st ss. I can only do 4 at a time so hold on
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 09:50 PM   #190
Sugarhedgie
Other pics raffle
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu