Michael Steiner inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
addsdad
Michael Steiner inquiry

Has anyone ever dealt with him? If so, how did it go?

Thanks.

Seth Haussler

Old 05-07-2008, 10:04 AM   #2
John Q Reptiles
I did a trade with Michael Steiner. We each sent pics, agreed on the specific animals to trade, and then I got an email saying there was a problem with the female. He gave me details, sent pics, etc. He offered another female that was larger and just as nice. I give him credit for being honest about the issue with the first female. I would do business with him again. I don't believe you have anything to worry about.
John Quinones
John Q Reptiles

Old 01-13-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
Sighsy
I know this is a bit late of a reply, but I'd like to post my experience with Michael Steiner. He had recently been selling a Pewter Ball and out of curiosity I asked what he was asking for him. Though I wasn't able to afford the Pewter, a couple days later he offered me a gorgeous '08 female Pastel that I just couldn't pass up. I had just spent all of my money at the Pomona show and was completely broke, but Michael was willing to give me a couple months to pay off the girl at my leisure. I'd forgotten that I had put in quite a few extra hours at work the previous week and ended up getting enough money to pay off the Pastel that weekend. After speaking on the phone we made arrangements to meet up. I also ventured a little bit further to ask if he would be open to having me over to see the rest of his collection and he was totally open to that as well. The night we got together, he gave me a tour of his racks, and put up with the fact that I couldn't remember which snake was which sex . He was also kind enough to show me his Ball Python books and lend me his VPI dvd. A couple days later he also sent me a little video he had of him feeding my girl as proof that she had a good feeding response. I would personally do business with Mr. Steiner in the future without second thoughts.

Old 01-29-2010, 01:22 AM   #4
Randy F
Michael is a great guy. Helped me out in the very beginning. I bought my third snake from him. He gave me a video to watch to help me get started. I called him long after getting my cinn girl from him and he remembered me and talked to me for a long time. I find it hard to get the time of day from some people but he is great. I have become friends with him and go to him first for any snakes I am looking for. The snakes myself and friend have purchased from him (15) have all been perfect and high quality. Anyone having the chance to buy from him will not be dissappointed

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!