Bad Guy Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2009, 02:26 AM   #1
RulingReptiles
Warning I got Ripped off for Xmas by Mckyle

I purchased 2.4 mojaves from Kyle taylor Mcdaniel on 12-9-09. He said he would Email me the tracking number and call when he ships on Monday 12-14-09. I never got a phone call or email. I then called him he said he's never herd of me and to stop calling him through a text message...essh this sux just before xmas...Luckley I have payed through paypal with my visa they said they were going to re-imburst me. So Be Ware MCKYLE needs to fix this or he is a fraud....Be WaRe people buying Ball pythons, Gecko's, Cornsnakes, Tegus, Boa's...

Old 12-16-2009, 02:41 AM   #2
Omnomnami
This is a bit shocking for me. I just put a deposit down for 0.5 pastel ball pythons with Kyle. I'd be very upset if this transaction is a scam, I've been waiting to get them for a couple weeks now and they're my Christmas present.

I'm actually contemplating if I should pay the rest of the cost or not...

Let me know how things work out...if they ever do.

Thanks,
Nichole

Old 12-16-2009, 02:48 AM   #3
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
This is a bit shocking for me. I just put a deposit down for 0.5 pastel ball pythons with Kyle. I'd be very upset if this transaction is a scam, I've been waiting to get them for a couple weeks now and they're my Christmas present.

I'm actually contemplating if I should pay the rest of the cost or not...

Let me know how things work out...if they ever do.

Thanks,
Nichole
I wouldn't pay untill you get your pastels...He still has not even contacted me. And the phone number he gave me is his phone number I looked it up. You can find anything on the web...I even know where he lives but I wont say, my credit card company is disputing the charges to paypal.
I will let everyone know if he makes good with this but for now I'm expecting nothing...
Your the third victum I've herd of.
At least you only made a deposit I payed in full "Stupid Me"

Old 12-16-2009, 02:50 AM   #4
Ed Clark
Anyone have an address or emali?

Old 12-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #5
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Anyone have an address or emali?
Are you the forth?
I won't give out his adress but he lives in Spartanburg South Carolina.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #6
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by RulingReptiles View Post
Are you the forth?
Just completed a transaction with Kyle, went as smooth as silk.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:09 AM   #7
RulingReptiles
Quote:
Did you get you reptiles? what did you order? I haven't herd from him since I orders a week ago.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:10 AM   #8
RulingReptiles
Quote:
I did go as smooth as silk till I didn't get my balls and he said I got the wrong guy.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:18 AM   #9
Ed Clark
If you payed with a CC through paypal your covered.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:27 AM   #10
Omnomnami
Quote:
I wouldn't pay untill you get your pastels...He still has not even contacted me. And the phone number he gave me is his phone number I looked it up. You can find anything on the web...I even know where he lives but I wont say, my credit card company is disputing the charges to paypal.
I will let everyone know if he makes good with this but for now I'm expecting nothing...
Your the third victum I've herd of.
At least you only made a deposit I payed in full "Stupid Me"
The thing is that I don't get the balls until I pay the rest. So I either ask for my money back and miss out on a really great deal or I go through with the whole transaction and if it doesn't work out I'll have to file a police report or something...because if he rips another person off he's likely a scam artist and it's very easy to scam when it comes to reptiles. It happens quite often.

Quote:
Ed, my whole conversation and transaction went smooth as well. He seems very professional and his grammar is nice as well...lets hope we don't get ripped off as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!