For Sale Adult Male Gargoyle Geckos Available - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 06:56 PM   #1
Gargoyle Queen
Adult Male Gargoyle Geckos Available

I have two nice adult male gargoyles that are not in any projects next year at this point in time. (I also have some nice high color hatchlings available... Check out my other ad!) Email me at gargoylequeen@hotmail.com for more information on these animals. I accept PayPal. Please view the terms on my website (link below).

First up is Stein sitting at 35 grams. He was purchased from A1 Reptiles as a young male earlier this year. He usually looks a little pink, but can fire up a toned down red. Original tail! Check out other pictures on his iHerp page: http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...AnimalID=59675. I'm asking $200 plus shipping for Stein.

Second is Pan sitting at 42 grams. He was bred in 2010 and was quite the stud. He has a regrown tail and his 2010 mate gave him a scar on his upper lip and a 'second' tail tip. More pictures on his iHerp page: http://www.iherp.com/Public/Animals/...AnimalID=58487. I'm asking $110 plus shipping for Pan.

SOLD

Thanks for looking!

Kylie
www.GargoyleQueen.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!