Trade custom compound bow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 12-31-2013, 12:42 AM   #1
rickm
custom compound bow

Name:  IMG_0398.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  325.8 KB
Name:  IMG_0062.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  215.4 KB
Name:  IMG_0348.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  181.4 KB
this is a SERIOUS bow, I have over $1600 invested in the bow itself. not to mention the $200 hard case, release, and arrows(half a dozen which have never even been shot. I have a hoyt vector 32 with a sure loc lethal weapon(this is a $300 sight fellas), viper x custom strings, sims modular stabilizer, string splitter peep, QAD ultra rest HD pro series fall away arrow rest, Easton bloodline arrows, scott rhino xt release, vanguard sabre lock hard case with three integrated locks(with keys), a quiver, and more. I am looking for a high end retic or two. what will go with this deal cost me over 2400, legit with rects. please text or call with offers, don't offer me average retics on this. I am looking for albino goldenchild, motley het albino, titanium, ect. no albino tigers(unless they also are sunfire, titanium, ect.). my number is three three zero 464~5603, my name is rick. this bow is awesome, not many people(except the most serious of the serious) spend this kind of money on a hunting bow, this thing is insane...fast, quiet, smooth on the draw, and dead in hand, DEADLY accurate, I head shot a ground hog at forty yards with no problem(I can send ya the pic if ya want to see it, lol), I may also be interested in trading for radio controlled helicopter and or other rc heli equipt.(again, only Align or better heli, no crap please). this is a top line bow, I will only take top line gear or snakes. if you are in ohio or willing to drive, I will let you shoot the bow...three three zero 464~5603
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!