For Sale Female Painted Agama - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 03-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #1
MesozoicReptiles
Female Painted Agama

Female Painted Agama (laudakia stellio brachydactyla) She has been brumated and is doing great. $50.00 plus shipping. Payapl or money orders.
Email- mesoreps@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
Pinky gecko girl
She is beautiful! Would love to get her but only have trades at this time.

Old 03-22-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
Spark310
I am interested but have no idea how to care, can't seem to find any sheets as well

Old 03-23-2015, 07:08 AM   #4
kimber anderson
Not unlike a bearded dragon. Bit more of an insectivore but eats some veggies too, though it's take a bit of training (at least, it does for me). Like to climb quite a bit. I find that shed gets stuck in the little creases of the tail, so small nips like the one this one has seem very common. I give my guys a weekly bath and scrub that tail with a soft-headed toothbrush, which seems work really well. That's the only care additional to that of a bearded dragon that I can think of - some vertical space (they're fast too, btw, faster than a beardie when they want to run) and the tail maintenance. Super easy. Super friendly. Very gentle disposition. I've never seen one attack any other creature. I've never heard of cannibalism with these - so in that regard, they are different than a p.vitticeps.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:22 PM   #5
Spark310
That sounds easy enough, how big do these guys get? Recommended tank size?

Old 03-23-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
Spark310
Sounds easy enough, how big do they get? And also recommended tank size?

Old 03-23-2015, 06:15 PM   #7
kimber anderson
Not big. 5, maybe 6 inches nose to vent. Much smaller than a p. Vitticeps. More on par with the size of a rankins. I have 4 (only one male with the rest ladies) in a 4' long x 2' deep x 1.5' high wood structure. They'll climb a screen (it looks and sounds horrible), are diurnal requiring uvb, but do like to hide when scared. A 40' glass with screen lid would work for a single girl. A 20 long might too, but I like to give more room. They really are very personable; if they were easier to breed, I have no doubt they'd be more popular than bearded dragons. Small, sweet, and beautiful (oh and they change color similar to beardies) they are definitely worth keeping.

Old 03-23-2015, 11:20 PM   #8
Spark310
I PM'ed you

Old 05-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #9
Spark310
Would you be interested in trading for a cb aquaflame eastern collard lizard?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!