Sulfur Mojave Male plus Sulfur female $1000.shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM   #1
Dale Porcher DVM
Sulfur Mojave Male plus Sulfur female $1000.shipped

I purchased a beautiful Sulfur Mojave male from David Reid in January. He was the male that produced the Super Sulfur loaded with all the yellow. I bred this male to several females and hatched out a nice Sulfur Mojave male along with a Sulfur Mojave Spider male, so this guy is up for sale. Pics are of the Sulfur Mojave male for sale, his Sulfur Mojave sire breeding a normal Mojave for comparison and the Sulfur Mojave Spider that I hatched.
This is a nice double morph male 100 grams, eating rat pups reasonably priced at $675 shipped. Just think bred to even a Pastel or Spider female you can make a nice Triple or even with a Fire or another Sulfur, have a great chance at a high yellow Lucy. I'll post the pic of the Super Sulfur if David Reid grants me permission.
Just added a nice Sulfur female to the deal, both for $1000. shipped. They are 1/2 sibs, same Sulfur Mojave sire that produced the crazy Super Sulfur for David Reid. Breed these two and have a great chance at producing a Super that has lots of yellow and orange. I will not sell the female separately, she was added just to try and sweeten the deal. She is pictured last and is a hatchling that has eaten 3 times. Thanks

Dale Porcher DVM 561-502-0745 or dporcher@bellsouth.net
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
smilin-buddha
You have a current weight and looking for any trades

Old 12-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Dale Porcher DVM
Super Sulfur

He is 100 grams and would entertain trades for female Ball Morphs only.Here is the Super Sulfur that David Reid produced from this boy's father.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
Get Sum
Wow!

How much for the super sulfur? That snake looks insane. Similar to the super fire, just better. Endless possibilities with either of those animals.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #5
Dale Porcher DVM
Super Sulfur

I wish that I had produced/ owned that Super Sulfur. I do now own his father though! David Reid from Temecula California, recognized at a Pet Store the value of the Sulfurs, purchased and bred them and saw the project to the end by proving out the Super, proving that it was in the Black Eyed Lucy complex. I agree the Super Sulfurs are crazy, almost like the reverse of an Albino Pied.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2011, 06:59 AM   #6
smilin-buddha
Would you just sell the Female. Male heavy at the house

Old 12-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #7
Dale Porcher DVM
female

Not interested in selling the female alone, and there is at least one heavy male at your house! (joke)
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #8
smilin-buddha
I can subtract pounds alot faster than you can subtract years

Old 12-13-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
Dale Porcher DVM
Years

Ouch!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!