Info Contributions 'n Stuff - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #11
Slipmattic
I agree with web-slave. It is an excellent idea, but once again he is put at right in the middle of things. The idea of contributions is good, BUT it needs to be modified so that web-slave is no way responsible for the transaction in progress. Or maybe only contributing members can access the BOI, AND click an agreement waiver. Pretty much waiving any and all liability on web-slave...just a thought.

Old 07-27-2009, 11:31 PM   #12
KathyLove
Ok - send the money to me if you want one of the posters, and I will donate it myself. And I will post it here so everyone will know.

Will that work?

Old 08-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #13
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slipmattic View Post
The idea of contributions is good, BUT it needs to be modified so that web-slave is no way responsible for the transaction in progress.
Ohhhh, I get it. Peeps are casting aspersions on my hamsters, right? Thinking that they may pay good money (I was looking for five bucks or so) and get second rate hamsters?

Well, FINE. (Any time a woman says well fine you know you are in some deep doodoo).

Buy the dang hamsters and give ME the funds and I'll send them along.

Better yet, just paypal five dollars to Fauna and say in the paypal note:

No thanks Lucille we don't want your stupid hamsters but here is a contribution fo Fauna or
Lucille, you're just a nice person so here is five bucks for Fauna on account of we like your posts.

My posts are worth at LEAST ten dollars so five bucks is a half off sale.

Let's see some action here. Or I might threaten y'all with some polls .

Old 08-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
KathyLove
Guess nobody wants hamsters OR posters, lol!

I will let my offer stand until somebody takes me up on it, or until Rich decides to definitely close the BOI, whichever comes first.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post

No thanks Lucille we don't want your stupid hamsters but here is a contribution fo Fauna or
Lucille, you're just a nice person so here is five bucks for Fauna on account of we like your posts.
I forgot to add if anyone actually contributes to the above please notify me so that I can thank you from the bottom of my heart that I can keep the stupid hamsters or that (hopefully) you enjoy my writing. I of course cannot actually see any paypal note that you send to Fauna.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:20 PM   #16
Slipmattic
I said nothing about your hampsters for sale. I simply said that the contribution idea is good, BUT it needs to be modified so webslave is no way involved with the transaction if something were to happen.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
Matt, she was just making a joke.

Old 08-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #18
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Honestly folks, I appreciate the gesture, but I really don't want to be smack dab in the middle of these transactions. If payment is sent directly to me, then I'm kind of the middle man. Suppose something goes wrong in the transaction? What then? Do I have to decide if the money gets refunded to the purchaser? This could be a very awkward position to be in.........
Very understandable! Imagine having to deal with that BOI thread?

Who would be blamed?

Wayne

Old 08-02-2009, 05:18 PM   #19
Lucille
So Wayne, sugar pie, does that mean you are buying the hamsters?

Old 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM   #20
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
So Wayne, sugar pie, does that mean you are buying the hamsters?
SURE!! Will you at least meat me half way?

Wayne

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!