Info Contributions 'n Stuff - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2009, 01:02 AM   #31
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
We will be at the NARBC Anaheim and offer the following as donations to Fauna:

1.1 WC Lygodactylus Capensis Pakenhami $24.00
1.1 WC Lygodactylus williamsi $69.00
1.0 WC Lygodactylus Kimhowelli $12.00
1.0 WC Phelsuma parkeri $200.00
0.0.1 WC Adolfu Jacksonii - Jackson Forest Lizard $12.00
0.0.1 Baby Bearded Dragon - Orange Lines $29.00
1.0 WC Ctenosaura palearis $125.00

Please send payment directly to Fauna. Buyer to pay separate shipping to Switzer Reptiles of $35.00 flat rate for FedEx overnight shipping or we can deliver to the NARBC Anaheim in September. Southern California FedEx shipping is $19.00.

Thank you,

Linda Switzer
www.SwitzerReptiles.com
626-963-5123
Hi Everyone,
In order to get some activity, I am lowering the price of the items I have listed as follows. When each of the items has sold and payment is received, I will post that it has sold and send a donation directly. If paying with paypal, the paypal fees will be deducted from the listed price and sent to Fauna. FedEx shipping will be and extra $35.00 and paid to Switzer Reptiles. There is only one or one pair (as stated below) offered of each of the following:

1.1 WC Lygodactylus Capensis Pakenhami $16.00
1.1 WC Lygodactylus williamsi $50.00
1.0 WC Lygodactylus Kimhowelli $10.00
1.0 WC Phelsuma parkeri $125.00
0.0.1 WC Adolfu Jacksonii - Jackson Forest Lizard $10.00
0.0.1 Baby Bearded Dragon - Orange Lines $19.00
1.0 WC Ctenosaura palearis $99.00

Please call or email with any questions

Thank you,

Linda Switzer
www.SwitzerReptiles.com
626-963-5123

Old 08-06-2009, 06:10 AM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
I'd pay you to KEEP the hamsters. What horrible little critters......what do I owe and what will it cost me for you to keep those vermin? (HATE hamsters)....

please PM me how much and exactly where to send payment (I won't give Rich shit...more than usual is you want me to PM it directly to him....it's in writing now ) when y'all decide what the (REASONABLE! remember I've had a crappy year and have NOTHING worth selling or donating this year!) price I should donate to make Lucille keep those rotten, nasty, biting, ( undeniably cute but still horrible) vermin!!!
How about ten bucks? My paypal address is the same as my email.

Thank you Cheryl. These two little girls are adorable, they are almost round from eating all the special snacks (like pizza crusts) that I give them and theur cuteness quotient is way up there.

Old 08-06-2009, 02:17 PM   #33
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Deal!
I assume your paypal address is in your profile? I'll find it now

Old 08-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #34
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
oops~ can't find it in your profile. PM or email me your address
my email is

thered_dragon@yahoo.com

Old 08-06-2009, 10:07 PM   #36
Lucille
Here we have one of those bizarre, rare and wonderful events in life, such as rainbows, or the discovery that one can turn tequila into diamonds (no kidding, check it out).

But this is better.

Cheryl Marchek (thank you, Cheryl) has paid Fauna fifteen dollars so that I will NOT sell my adorable hamsters. This money has been sent to benefit Fauna, and the hamsters will live out their fat little lives eating hamster food, cheetos and pizza crusts and not biting Cheryl at all.

Thank you Cheryl!!!

Old 08-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #37
KathyLove
Congratulations Cheryl!

Hope you enjoy not having the hamsters, lol!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #38
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
Congratulations Cheryl!

Hope you enjoy not having the hamsters, lol!
I WILL!

Old 08-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #39
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Here we have one of those bizarre, rare and wonderful events in life, such as rainbows, or the discovery that one can turn tequila into diamonds (no kidding, check it out).

But this is better.

Cheryl Marchek (thank you, Cheryl) has paid Fauna fifteen dollars so that I will NOT sell my adorable hamsters. This money has been sent to benefit Fauna, and the hamsters will live out their fat little lives eating hamster food, cheetos and pizza crusts and not biting Cheryl at all.

Thank you Cheryl!!!
I would be willing to pay fifteen dollars, if you would be willing to put them back on the market again, so someone else can buy them!

Wayne

Old 08-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #40
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
LOL!
I don't mind if he pays you to sell them again! I guess we can see how many of us want to see Lucille stuck with those cute, vicious vermin and how many want to see them sold!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!