Info Contributions 'n Stuff - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #41
KathyLove
A new game!!

Musical hamsters! I like it!

Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #42
phoenixboa
i'm new but how much does he need to keep the boi? i think it helps alot of people with reassurance and not getting taken when they are buying, i know it has me. thank you, Bruce Essig

Old 08-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #43
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I imagine that question doesn't really have a concrete answer. It's kind of like asking how much I need for groceries. Well......are we talking about todays groceries or tomorrows? Enough groceries for this week, this month or this year? If I have enough money for groceries this week it doesn't mean I can stop working~ I still need more money for groceries next week.....and the week after. And enough money for groceries this week is not necessarily enough money for groceries this same week next year~ prices will increase before then.

It's kind of an ongoing thing. Add some funds when you can and hope it's enough to keep Rich in whatever the computer equivalent of groceries is.

And~ you can always buy those hamsters from Lucille!! But I won't promise not to buy them out from under you again if you try!

Old 08-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #44
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
And~ you can always buy those hamsters from Lucille!! But I won't promise not to buy them out from under you again if you try!

I am just waiting to hear from Licelle! Just to see is we have a deal or not? If not, I am going to have to find some other reason to donate my $$, for this worthy cause!

Wayne

Old 08-09-2009, 07:56 PM   #45
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
SURE!! Will you at least meat me half way?

Wayne
You know, I just know you are a great guy, but that is a heckuva road trip.
There have been a bunch of people that have offered good stuff on this thread to help Fauna and you could get something from one of them.
Or you could contribute $10 to stop me fron writing any more hamsta rap.

Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #46
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyLove View Post
Musical hamsters! I like it!
People maybe 100 miles from each other could buy the hamsters and donate to Fauna, then put them up for sale again. They could go into the Guiness Book of World Records as the most well-travelled hamsters anywhere. Think of it, they could go to Rome, to France, to Idaho. We could have cute outfits for them for cold climates.
Little ambassadors for Fauna

Old 08-09-2009, 08:11 PM   #47
MedusaCoils
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
You know, I just know you are a great guy, but that is a heckuva road trip.
There have been a bunch of people that have offered good stuff on this thread to help Fauna and you could get something from one of them.
Or you could contribute $10 to stop me fron writing any more hamsta rap.
I have $15, that I am willing to donate to the BOI and all you have to do, is put them back on the market, for someone else to buy! Cheryl is game to it!

Wayne

Old 08-09-2009, 08:16 PM   #48
Lucille
They are back up, then. Who wants to buy two ultra cute female hamsters, 10 gal. tank, wheel, water bottle and food, to benefit Fauna?

Old 08-09-2009, 09:15 PM   #49
MedusaCoils
Donation Done!!

Wayne

Old 08-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedusaCoils View Post
Donation Done!!

Wayne
Thank you Wayne. And I appreciate the page you put up on Fauna's behalf on your website. You are a terrific person, and I'm glad you are here

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!