Newbie pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-24-2011, 04:25 PM   #1
dragonluver83
Newbie pics

After spending most of the afternoon taking pics of dragons for a banner I didnt really want. I figured I would share some of the pics, considering he only used two pics out of the thousand I feel like I took. (it was only 25 30 pic's but it felt like forever.) Most of the holdbacks havent been seen so I thought I would share a few. Since I only took one male hold back picture I will post him first and the rest are my girls.

First is the male hypo het trans leatherback. He was produced from the red hypo trans leather I got from josh D and a red leather het hypo I aquired from dachiu.

second is a double het red leather. I though she had nice color in her face. maybe I can keep that going? Produced by dachiu

third is a hypo leather het trans. Love the yellow stripe that runs down the middle of her back. This animal was produced by Paul Wilson at Maryland bearded dragons.

fourth is a kakadu red poss double het leatherback. her clutch mates were disgustingly hot, So i kept the less colorful and sold the rest.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
dragonluver83
more pics....

of my holdback females.

First on this page is a red hypo leatherback het trans. she's pretty hot. By she was in cool down so her colors are far from fired up. Produced by dachiu

second is a red hypo red orange german giant cross. she is a hypo poss het trans. loved her colors when she was smaller, kinda washed out alittle as she grew. But developed awesome color in her bearded. Produced by dachiu.

third is a orange hypo trans. She shows some nice yellow comnig threw and has a solid orange beard. Should have gotten a front shot. Produced by bloodbank.

Last in this post is a hypo marketed leucistic het trans. My favorite out of the clutch. This was my odd ball from day one. She only got whiter as time went on. This one is my special girl. I crossed a double het marketed leucistic leatherback from dachiu. to a female hypo trans from Rhea at dragon whispers.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
dragonluver83
Last But...

not least. This is one hearty chic. She demolishes everything that moves in her cage. Even my finger at one point. An even thought she was small it wasnt pleasant. This is my fatty hypo trans leatherback. Very intense yellow. Another one of my favorites. I crossed a Yellow hypo het trans leatherback dachiu to a yellow hypo trans. Josh D.

Thanks for looking at my thread. Now I dont feel like I took all these pics for nothing. Hope you enjoyed. Cant wait to get some eggs out of these girls!
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
DiamondDen
BOO its been awhile lmao

Old 05-24-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
Omnomnami
WOW! They're all so beautiful!

Old 05-24-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDen View Post
BOO its been awhile lmao
Whats up pop's! actually I think i am older than you. Not by much tho.
Eh, still younger than chris allen.

I dropped you a e-mail a while back figured you been busy. Like my two hours of work? . I dont even want a banner, but I was forced into it. cant complain I guess it was cheap. And I got pics of my sub adults. I can post on my site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnomnami View Post
WOW! They're all so beautiful!
Thanks .... I wanted to expand alittle. I have a few other girls not pictured and a couple males. I would have posted more but I was tired of messin around with the camera. I hate re-sizing pictures. If I knew he was only takin two I would have only given him three pics. So this was more than expected!

Old 05-24-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
crazycoolpaul
Glad to see how they looked as adults. WOW she is beautiful. Keep up the great work Tom!!! A+++

Old 05-24-2011, 09:22 PM   #8
Beardiefreak26
i want one of that white girls babies lol

Old 05-24-2011, 09:26 PM   #9
Beardiefreak26
if she was paired with the really light collored male on you sight unless its the father then i would like to see her with a yellow hypo trans those would be some hot babies

Old 05-25-2011, 06:30 PM   #10
Matt2979
Some awesome pics of some gorgeous dragons!!! But I would never expect anything less from you!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!