Info Need some advice on a situation involving Alea Rodriguez. - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-27-2016, 06:56 PM   #321
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Elexis, those who threaten legal action are in the vast majority of cases full of it and doing it only to try to get a reaction. Don't let her succeed in getting a reaction, she is not worth it.
People who actually want to take legal action just do it, they don't swing from trees like monkeys yelling 'I'm gonna get a lawyer'.

As far as children's services, who I had many experiences with while I was a school nurse, they are over worked and under paid. If they get a report, first they determine if it is something they need to look into. Even if they do, it is no big deal, just tell them the truth. If you are worried, PM me.
It's not that I'm all that worried about them coming, we've dealt with them before when my sons school called and reported us because I smacked hos hand for throwing things... She knows I was terrified during that which is probably why she even said it. They closed the case because there was no abuse. She doesn't even have my new address. We've moved since then and if there was any abuse my sons school would have called since he's in a private autism school.

The real point to this is showing how even though I have long forgotten her she is obviously still obsessed with trying to smear my name over something that was never my doing in the first place. Trying to say I'm lying about genetics? She asked do I know she's 100% Colombian, well I never stated she was. I never once have said the mother or father to my litter were 100% locales on top of the morphs. So she's trying not only to smear my name but cost me sales as well.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:03 PM   #322
Lucille
Smearing is not all that easy, I mean, consider the source. Other people will see her language and ridiculous approach and not take her seriously. You can always leave links to this thread and Fauna.

Old 08-27-2016, 07:05 PM   #323
ElexisC
Well I deleted the post and blocked her on that account to, does anyone know if you block a person if they can no longer see your like page too since its connected to your account?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Old 08-27-2016, 07:08 PM   #324
ElexisC
I mean I dont look so hot at first in this thread myself, but I'd like to believe I've grown and continue to grow every day. I seriously have never sent anyone after her. She also blocked all my friends too so who did I supposedly send? She does this to her self. I should have known it was coming by how she turned on several people and tried to smear them too. And poor Keith got involved and she tried to screw him too. I wonder how that turned out? Haven't heard anything from him since he said he couldn't talk about it in case he does press charges which I think he was in the process of doing. I have never sought her out, but she continues to come for me.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!