Bad Guy Anthony Caponetto - acreptiles.com - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #51
pookiebuttons
I'm a DPT. Doctor of Physical Therapy. So yeah I must be so uneducated.. and bored.. and lonely.. ohh sooo lonely... haha sorry. This is just so stupid.. people need to learn to chill and get over themselves and not be afraid to be wrong.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #52
paradox343
Quote:
Just about everyone in the reptile world knows I don't need your $99 bad enough to lie about that.
Thats what you exactly said.

For the record you just called my future wife a "crazy chic" yet more name calling, more and more just proving MY point.

Old 06-21-2010, 09:47 PM   #53
Michael Brown
God,

Anthony is more than completely in the right on this one. Some people are impossible

Old 06-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #54
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajc View Post
A. Normally I wouldn't waste my breath with a problem customer's boyfriend, but now you're just lying in public. I never said such a thing and it's pretty pathetic that you'd say that. 90% of the animals I sell are less than $100 - but I'm sure you probably knew that too.

I will say, though...literally every impossible customer (like your girlfriend) I've ever had has been for a sale under $200.

B. The bottom line is this: Your girlfriend has completely embarrassed herself and now you're suggesting that everyone else is crazy and she's the only one who's sane. I'm not calling her crazy, but the odds say she might be.

Speaking of being embarrassed in public, we need your full name. There is a rule about posting your full name here....you either post your full name, meaning your name will be associated with this crazy chick forever on the internet - or someone will end up removing your post.
His full name is on that post.
and I agree, he needs' to lose that loser g/f!

Old 06-21-2010, 10:27 PM   #55
Wolfy-hound
I'm not surprised to see it's a pair of them. Sorry that decent sellers have to deal with people who are just plain ignorant of manners. They don't deserve to have nice animals at all, much less a cute little gecko that they're likely to mistreat since they continually refer to it in such "glowing" terms.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #56
Suncoast Herpetological
Let's see...

Quote:
Just about everyone in the reptile world knows I don't need your $99 bad enough to lie about that.

as opposed to

Quote:
Your comment about our $99 sale not being important to you

If you are trying to say that statement 1 should be construed as meaning what you claim in statement 2 then you need to take the short bus to Reading Comprehension 101.

The hole is getting deeper and wider Lou. Definitely large enough to accommodate all three of you. You, your girlfriend and that giant chip on her shoulder.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 PM   #57
Allee Toler
Wow. Seriously? Offering you a replacement, free of charge, shipping at his expense, and letting you keep the original. You really can't get better customer service than that! I applaud you, Anthony, for taking such great care of your customers!

Waiting to ship a gecko because of the heat is no big deal. I do it all the time. He wasn't denying you of a replacement by giving you store credit until you could ship back the original. I really don't see the complaint? The name calling didn't start until you initiated it with your rudeness. Anthony went above and beyond to give you what you wanted. What DID you actually want? If not a replacement, did you want two replacements? It states clearly he doesn't do money back. Upon purchase you're agreeing to his terms. Terms say no money back. So I don't understand all this belly aching?

Send the 'horribly deformed freak' to someone near you. They'll gladly care for it since you insist on degrading an innocent animal for something it has no control over. God bless your child if it's born Autistic.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #58
crashcourse1014
I am not here bash anyone or trying to cause drama, but I too have had a difficult time dealing with Anthony Caponetto. I paid for two 4-8 week old geckos one red and one red from chip's line. I paid for them in April and e-mailed him as well as his "shipping department" with a few different ship dates. Each time I received an automated e-mail saying that my ship date has been noted and there would be no problems. Several weeks went by and no geckos or e-mails saying why they weren't sent on the day they were scheduled. I finally received them in June and I am not aware of any problems other then they were shipped to the wrong address. Once he did not send them after we set a ship date I was worried because he failed to return any of my e-mails. My living situation has changed within the three months I was waiting for my geckos as well as two books I had paid for, which I have still not received to this day. I notified him directly and also his shipping department that my address had been changed months before the geckos actually arrived. Furthermore, as soon as he finally e-mailed me that he was sending out my geckos I again gave him my new address, but he failed to acknowledge my e-mail. Anthony, seeing as you can respond to an open forum better than you do email, I would hope you would contact me directly to finish my order and restore your credibility in my eyes. This is my first purchase from you and I've never experienced such poor communication and shipping from a breeder before. I've purchased animals from many people and have never been a problem customer. Please don't use the excuse that you are too busy dealing with your millions of animals and thousands of customers. I've dealt with very large scale breeders in the past but have never been treated like this. I want my books that I paid for so please contact me ASAP.

Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM   #59
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox343 View Post
Thats what you exactly said.

For the record you just called my future wife a "crazy chic" yet more name calling, more and more just proving MY point.
Didn't you just have a baby born with her last month? and still not married? hmmm. Oh well,at least I hope you are satisfied with that new arrival! (can't send that one back)

Old 06-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #60
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox343 View Post
Well, when the names being called aren't too far from being the truth, your point becomes more and more null. It doesn't matter your level of education, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out..

1. A very slight underbite, one which is barely even noticeable, causes this lizard what kinds of trouble? any?

2. Anthony offered a replacement, she refused. Why? Does that not seem reasonable?

3. She obviously knew that Anthony had a guarantee to begin with, so why didn't she see the part that said "only replacements can be given, no money refunds unless an animal of the same quality/price isn't available".

And some people have a sense of humor. Just because it gets you and the OP all ass-hurt doesn't mean Anthony is in the wrong. Some customers you can't please, and those are customers no one needs!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!