Dave Lawson & Neil Gubitz - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-13-2003, 09:13 PM   #31
KNOBTAIL
CHERYL, your right, it would make

a great reality tv series. The Dave & Neil show. Each week they would be given different weapons starting from the Ming dynasty on up. They would kill each other each week. I am sure we could get donations and it probably would sell. But in all seriousness, Tampa has different weather conditions than we have here in So. Fla. and it seems to affect the Herp people who become vulnerable to what I call " the forgetfulness syndrome" . I really have no quams with Dave or Neil , but I do have a problem with some of Daves "around the corner answers" . Until you persue it, the truth finally comes out. JERRY TRESSER

Old 11-13-2003, 09:14 PM   #32
Wilomn
And that right there is a PERFECT example of why you should not be allowed back here. Your story changes constantly. That's what, the third time it's changed in LESS than 24 hours.

Now so far as I know Ray is a stand up guy and even if you have talked to him before he posts how many he thinks several are, as he did say he sold you several, which to most means 3 or more, I can't help but wonder just how much trust to put in a guy that shares a table with the likes of you.

Ray, I'm not saying I don't trust you, as I have no reason not to, but just knowing you are closely enough associated with neil to share a table with him makes me wonder if I really can trust you. See the dilemma just associating with him can cause?

Now if someone else comes on and says they sold or bought or gave you more scarlets are you going to change your story yet again neil? Do the lies ever stop?

Wes Pollock

Old 11-13-2003, 09:16 PM   #33
herpetological
I like the Freddy/Jason analogy! LOL! Wes... it appears that I have sold him three adult established SK's. It might be a matter of Neil renewing his adds often or sitting on stuff for a few months? I don't keep track of his adds? If there were others, they were not from me and not recently. I agree they are not a beginer's snake and most people will have trouble with W.C.'s. I don't sell them unless they are feeders and clean. Anyway, enough of that. How about everybody stops posting until they have something to back up the facts or Susin's report comes up. We really don't need another looonnnggg thread do we. Same thing again. Lets limit it to facts and no more name calling/he said she said! Quite the soap opera. Thanks Ray G HBR.

Old 11-13-2003, 09:17 PM   #34
Stardust
So let me get this straight. You now call it a wash because Neil did not want to go to jail for stealing your animals? So he made a deal with you that you would not turn him and in return you did not have to pay him? Is that the wash?
$5149.00 in exchange for prison time for stealing spiders?
Please clarify????

Old 11-13-2003, 09:25 PM   #35
Dave Lawson
With all due respect, This thread is quickly turning into a joke. Instead of simply glancing at a post some of you need to READ IT I can give the same exact answer to the same question and some brain trust will ask it again. I do however agree with Ray in the fact that we should wait until someone has something to post. Gubitz, how long is a hour in your world? Its been 3 here in the real one.

Old 11-13-2003, 09:29 PM   #36
Wilomn
OK Ray, there's your 3, the 2 neil was given and the other 2 he sold. Isn't that 7.

neil, back to you.

You do know what the truth is, don't you? Because if you don't it's the exact opposite of what you keep posting here. Let's try that for once and see how it feels.

Wes Pollock

Old 11-13-2003, 09:37 PM   #37
Neil Gubitz
Wes.... let's try the simple math again, shall we??
I bought THREE from Ray.... ONE from Andy Barr.... and TWO were given to me.... let's review....

3 + 1 + 2 = ????? you're right.... 7

Old 11-13-2003, 09:40 PM   #38
herpetological
Wes, wes, wes.....

Please DO NOT insinuate that I have or ever will lie or for lack of better terms stretch the truth. Nor should it be insinuated that I in any way shape or form am a questionable person just because I have done business with Neil or shared a table at show with him. I have been in business for over 25 years and have built it on honesty, integrity and being a stand up person irregardless of wether I was friends of a person or an enemy. I have come on here and told Neil he was wrong in certain circumstances. I have come on here and said I do not agree with some of Neil's outlooks! I've come on here and defended him as well when I thought he was right. I've done the same to other people as well. You'll see threads where I have told other friends like Ray H. when he made a shipping mistake that he was wrong. I again defended him recently in another thread when he was right! Would you rather have someone who shakes your hand then walks away talking about your an Axx behind your back. You'll find I stand firmly on what I think is right! I shared those tables at Orlando with Neil because he called and said that he had 3 tables and could only fill one. We kept our animals to our two tables and sold them VERY CLEARLY AS OUR STOCK. With our invoices. Neil was paid for his two tables and a percentage. I usually do not do many shows due to the fact it's a conflict of interest since we supply many of the Vendors. Now if you see that as a tie in to us being shady, or questionable you are quite mistaken. I know you do not like Neil and that is not a problem with me. I have very few people that I dislike or have a problem with. I simply deal with it and get on with life. In the meantime I simply say "Hi" to them and go about my business. Life's too short! I have a file cabinet full of invoices. I usually do not have any idea how much of any one species I sell any one person. It's usually not worth my time. I have way too many animals to care for and not enough hours in the day. I checked on this specifically just in case this were to turn into another case of "words under the magnifying glass". If you have an axe to grind with Neil please kindly do so WITH HIM. It is a mistake to make attacks on me. I have nothing against you and as far as I am aware you have nothing against me. At least you know I will tell you the same thing to your face as I will behind your back. I have nothing to loose or gain in this therefore, please refrain from any comments in that direction. Thanks Ray G. HBR

Old 11-13-2003, 09:47 PM   #39
Stardust
Ray, lmao, do not feel bad. I too have done business with Neil. I have not had all deal gone smoothly but all were rectified and I as well as my daughter are satisfied with the outcome.
So yes, I am bad by association. And I have NEVER sold a single reptile in my life.
Should we make a club?

Old 11-13-2003, 09:48 PM   #40
herpetological
Lawson...

I'm proud of you.. you quoted me and made very non-confrontational/rational statement. Not downing you don't take me that way please. I just agree that it should wait for the facts to all come up. Maybe then it can be settled in less than 50 threads!! Thanks Ray G. HBR * Now if only everyone else can show restraint. Eeeaaasssyyyy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!