Bad Guy United Morphs - Nick Runde - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2014, 01:41 AM   #31
LauraB
Oh geez ....

Where's the emoticon thingy for totally and completely red-faced?

Old 04-03-2014, 01:51 AM   #32
ClarkT
No problem...kinda comical!

Old 04-03-2014, 02:02 AM   #33
nickolasanastasiou
The photos of his face are the ones I have seen before.

The photos of the snake related stuff trigger the spidey sense, but I have not seen those before.

Old 04-03-2014, 02:06 AM   #34
LauraB
Quote:
No problem...kinda comical!
Glad I could provide a little comic relief

And yeah, I'm laughing at my overzealous self, as well.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:00 AM   #35
nickolasanastasiou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-f1...e_gdata_player

I still cannot place where I have seen him before.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:08 AM   #36
Pasodama
Clark, sorry to see that this is happening to you.

As someone pointed out, you upheld your end so that means this person is still obligated to uphold their end. If neighbor kids really did kill the snakes, it is up to "Runde" to seek compensation from those individuals (and should have filed a police report).
Unfortunately, the things that "Runde" has said/done, has the ring of untruths/misleading.

The photos he sent look staged to me. The "blood" (don't know what he used as blood), on the snake bag, is too red, too concentrated on just one spot of the bag, and too even. That is not what it would look like if a snake had been beaten, while in a bag, creating that amount of blood.
The snake looks staged as well. It is not limp, does not have the injuries consistent with that much blood, etc. Plus, there should be no reason for all those "blood" spots above, and around, the snake. Whether this happened, or not, those spots of "blood" would be consistent with trying to apply something on a snake.
Also want to add that, with very little work, I can get some of my Balls (maybe most) to remain in that upside down position.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:22 AM   #37
ShadowAceD
Clark, did he text you that photo? I want to pull the EXIF data on it to see the date it was taken.

There's no coagulation to the blood and it really is just entirely too red and too uniform on that bag for an animal that was supposedly smashed in it.

If he sent you the pic via phone or e-mail, I can recover the data.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:29 AM   #38
ShadowAceD
I want the second photo with the bloody bag too.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:14 AM   #39
smigon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Blood on cloth bag looks too red!
Yes, it looks like red food coloring, look at his finger. It is still wet. Blood would, by the time he took that pic would be darker and coagulated.

Old 04-03-2014, 04:16 AM   #40
smigon
Maybe he IS a genius! It says on his FB page that he graduated from Drake University when he was 13. But now he works at Jimmy John's as a "sandwhich" maker. I think he failed spelling at Drake.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dakota leto, dakota runde, nick runde, united morphs