boca reptiles aka sal tornambe has changed names AGAIN and is now bocamorphs-BEWARE - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 02:16 PM   #31
Neil Gubitz
Sal also asked me to contact Mark of Otter 23, (which I have done through a PM), so he can make him "right", too.... and ANYONE ELSE THAT HE OWES MONEY TO (or animals), speak up on this site, and YOU will be taken care of, too.... and, Yes.... I was the catalyst for this....

He really IS a nice guy that just had a bad couple of years, which he wants to make up for and move forward with his business....

He also DOES own every animal on his Breeder's Page, and he will send anyone an immediate picture of him holding any one of them at your request, just to prove it....

Neil

Old 05-05-2005, 02:24 PM   #32
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeade
He just send me my refund via PayPal!

Hopefully things will improve from here on out.

Thanks Sal, I hope you make it right with everyone.

Mike Meade
Way to go Sal! Neil, did you pay this for Sal? Not that it really matters just glad he was paid back.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:26 PM   #33
Dennis Hultman
OOPS!

Neil, you were typing when I was typing,. Good Job

Old 05-05-2005, 02:31 PM   #34
gila7150
Quote:
ANYONE ELSE THAT HE OWES MONEY TO (or animals), speak up on this site, and YOU will be taken care of, too....
Does that include his Precise Remodeling customers as well? He stole $3600 from the guy who hired him to replace his roof. There are others who were screwed by him as well.
...or does this just include his reptile customers since he's no longer in the remodeling business.

I'm not buying the who "nice guy" thing for a second. He's clearly a dirt bag without a conscience that doesn't know right from wrong. The only time he ever makes things right is when people pressure him into it. It's pretty clear that his reputation has killed any chance of his being successful in this business.
Again Neil, how is Sal any different than Dave Lawson or any of the other criminals that you've taken it on yourself to publicly identify.
The answer is that he's your buddy and that makes you a major hypocrite.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:40 PM   #35
Dennis Hultman
[quote=gila7150]It's pretty clear that his reputation has killed any chance of his being successful in this business.
QUOTE]

Can we let him pay a few people first before we tell him that?

Old 05-05-2005, 02:46 PM   #36
gila7150
Gotcha Dennis,

Great job Sal! Now that you're in the morph business I can't wait to buy thousands of dollars worth of hets from you. You're going to be the next Peter Kahl!
By the way, my roof sustained some damage from the hurricanes last year. Any chance you'd have time to build me a new roof?

(That wasn't too over the top was it? )

Old 05-05-2005, 02:48 PM   #37
pardalis
"Can we let him pay a few people first before we tell him that?"

Ha hahahaha, I coudnt have said it better.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:51 PM   #38
gmherps
Neil,
I and others on this site would really like to see Sal holding one of those killer morphs he's now selling. Any chance in you obtaining a pic for our viewing pleasure?

Old 05-05-2005, 02:52 PM   #39
Neil Gubitz
It's cool, guys.... He (and I), FULLY expected that kind of reaction, glad to see you didn't let us down.... lol

He's going to do it, anyway....

Neil

Old 05-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #40
Neil Gubitz
Greg.... you know his email addy and his phone number.... call him YOURSELF (if you're that interested) and ask HIM to send you a pic of any one you want.... or just hide behind your computer acting tough....

Neil

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread