Mark Miller (loco-lizards) - Bad Guy ! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2005, 04:52 PM   #81
Chris@TSE
Well considering its only another day or two of waiting, I'd simply wait and see. It does sound fishy that they would not give any sort of confirmation, but hey.... we'll soon find out. I certainly hope for Marks sake the refund shows as promised, otherwise he's certainly burried!

Old 05-29-2005, 04:54 PM   #82
BOAS_N_PYTHONS
OK fine, it seems I can' t say anything or reply without someone saying I am whining, fine....thought it was a forum, thought it was important to state this public, maybe I am wrong then. Not on this situation but because I thought people read, see the facts, and notice someone is trying to warn people about a bad person.

Tony Pharosx

Old 05-29-2005, 05:02 PM   #83
Chris@TSE
Well in regards to the refund, you are whining. You're expecting a refund to arrive Tuesday. Repeating over and over that you have not recieved your refund yet WHILE YOU ARE WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIVE ON TUESDAY is not only pointless.... its plain STUPID!

And yes, it is annoying. VERY annoying.

I'll be honest with you. You did a GREAT job presenting your facts here. So good in fact that you really dont need to say much more, its all there! Basically your side has been covered, MARK is the one who has answering to do. And MARK is the one who needs to come thru with the refund. Since he has stated it has been sent and will arrive tuesday there is really nothing left to do but come here Tuesday and let us know if it arrived or not.

At first, from they way you presented your facts, I was VERY impressed. NOW that I have seen how you handle yourself & repeat yourself its a different story. You may be in my favor in this situation but you could not pay me enough to sell you a red ear slider let alone a high end morph. I do not care if you were willing to pay me 2K for a NORMAL columbian boa. Absolutely not.

You've done a great job presenting facts about Mark, and you have also done a great job presenting yourself to hundreds and THOUSANDS of breeders and dealers here now too. These threads last FOREVER. Remember that.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:03 PM   #84
Greg Riso
Angry Give Tony a Break Here

Chris J and Jim O, This thread was started only a matter of hours ago about a situation that has gone on for over a year. Tony has been through quite an ordeal and you expect him to post a few lines and say "thank you all now have a nice day?" It's easy to tell Tony to shut up and just wait for the money but until you've been put through the wringer and lied to as long as he has been it would be nice if you could take a minute and understand he may need to vent here just a little. Ya Think?
Chris matter of factly stated, " Mark does NOT want to sell you the Boa after knowing what he knows now." I agree with this statement 100% only I look at it a little differently. What "Mark knows now" is he can get much more money now that he knows the animal is a coral sunglow. Naturally he doesn't want to sell it for the original asking price and IMHO this is more than likely THE REASON WHY he's backed out of the deal. Had the deal been carried out in a more professional and timely manner the animal would have been in Canada long before Mark had a chance to see the coral color develop to have second thoughts.
This whole deal sucked a long time ago with all the delays that I feel were meant to frustrate Tony into backing out of the deal and/or stall for more time to make use of Tony's money.
I'm sorry folks, but addition to the money I think Tony is owed a sincere apology from Mark as well. I haven't heard one person post this up until now. I guess you feel what's happened here is ho hum, no big deal. I guess you've all gone LOCO.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:10 PM   #85
Jim O
I'm not sure that not having an ID number necessarily means anything. I have an ACH account which is set up to debit and credit other US bank accounts (not sure about international). A transaction can be scheduled up to about six weeks in advance. When I schedule a wire transfer in advance, which is something I do regularly as I collect rent from some of my tenants that way, I do not get a transaction ID number until the transaction is actually completed on the value date.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:13 PM   #86
BOAS_N_PYTHONS
Chris: I understand you points, don' t get me wrong....but like Greg mentioned trying seeing it from my side. Also I am not whining and repeating myself like you think, people replied asking questions I replied with answers.

So that is all I was doing.

Tony Pharosx

Old 05-29-2005, 05:14 PM   #87
Jim O
Tony,

Do you have caller ID? If so we can do a reverse look up on the number that called you from Kansas on Friday purporting to be the bank.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:17 PM   #88
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Riso
Chris J and Jim O, This thread was started only a matter of hours ago about a situation that has gone on for over a year. Tony has been through quite an ordeal and you expect him to post a few lines and say "thank you all now have a nice day?" It's easy to tell Tony to shut up and just wait for the money but until you've been put through the wringer and lied to as long as he has been it would be nice if you could take a minute and understand he may need to vent here just a little. Ya Think?
Been there, done that, and I do sympathize with him. Problem is a solution is in the works in the form of a refund expected Tuesday. He has stated the facts VERY well, and I really do not see this ending after the refund. Its obvious no matter what he will not be pleased, so be it. There is no need to repeat information over and over again. Not to mention I can quote a few times him saying that he has not recieved his refund yet its supposedly on its way. I simply said he should wait until tuesday, if it does not arrive tuesday then by all means. BITCH UP A STORM! I surely would, Mark would be ruining himself if that were the case! He's done a great job presenting the facts.... I understand he is upset but right now it is a waiting game unfortunately. Whining and bitching in the meantime will do nothing, you and I both know this. The only thing left to do between now and then is hear an explanation from MARK.

Quote:
Chris matter of factly stated, " Mark does NOT want to sell you the Boa after knowing what he knows now." I agree with this statement 100% only I look at it a little differently. What "Mark knows now" is he can get much more money now that he knows the animal is a coral sunglow. Naturally he doesn't want to sell it for the original asking price and IMHO this is more than likely THE REASON WHY he's backed out of the deal. Had the deal been carried out in a more professional and timely manner the animal would have been in Canada long before Mark had a chance to see the coral color develop to have second thoughts.
I agree, again. On both points. One being the value of the snake has obviously increased and he wishes to deny this motivation he is outright lying. No ifs ands or buts about it. Secondly, after seeing how Tony handles himself, especially that chat log.... I certainly would not want to deal with him either. Simply put, he's annoying. I also find it amusing after all was said and done, and the deal was OBVIOUSLY horribly tanked, he STILL wanted the snake. He even offered to pay more. This just raises some red flags with me. I'm not saying he is a bad guy, I'm just saying that if he was still willing to deal with someone who obviously broke a deal and deserved serious concern something can be said for that buyer as well! Hard to explain it but I guess thats a try...

Quote:
This whole deal sucked a long time ago with all the delays that I feel were meant to frustrate Tony into backing out of the deal and/or stall for more time to make use of Tony's money.
I'm sorry folks, but addition to the money I think Tony is owed a sincere apology from Mark as well. I haven't heard one person post this up until now. I guess you feel what's happened here is ho hum, no big deal. I guess you've all gone LOCO.
Agreed, if the transfer of funds does go thru and the refund is a success I believe an apology is in order as well the finally END the deal once and for all.

If the refund does NOT arrive, well, all I can say is I certainly would not want to be in Marks shoes!

Old 05-29-2005, 05:20 PM   #89
BOAS_N_PYTHONS
Jim: I understand your point and I also understand everything on wire transfers as I do them in Canada and internationally. The end result there must be a papertrail and I could not get anything like that or anything with a number at all to cross reference later. And in the end he could have gone earlier to the bank and made it happen that day instead of now waiting longer to first start it, then process it, then recieve it. The choosing of reaching the bank at 3pm knowing it will not complete the process until next week and then gaining 4 days maybe more telling me alot about his business practices.

Again I an not saying anything against you, just that I know the process as well and also internationally.

Old 05-29-2005, 05:20 PM   #90
Chris@TSE
Also, it may be a year of BS, but its just now been presented here. A refund is pending as of these posts and if it does not arrive then I am sure further discussion will ensue. Right now, as for THIS discussion, there is not much we can do but wait and see if the refund does in fact arrive.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!