Good Guy Paul Harb - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
1radsunglow
Paul Harb

Just wanted to let everyone know that Paul is a great guy to work with. Kept up with all emails and notifications of the payments I was making on a pair of Anery 66% het for Sharp Snows myt wife and I were going to purchase from him. We hit a ruff spot and even though it was not expected by no means Paul fully refunded all of our money that we had paid for this pair.
Hopefully after loosing all of my collection to some very ignorant people. I will one day be able to get my first boa again. I will not have any doubts of buying from Paul if he has anything for sale that interests me at that time. With the way the economy is this was a big surprize to me and my wife. He done more that I ever expected by refunding our money. Another Good Guy In my opinion in this Hobby we all have learned to love.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and Good luck to all those awaiting litters!

Eric & Heather Baker

Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
Wrongbeach
Thks Eric!

Thks Eric,

Like I said, some things are more important than money or boas, I wish you and your wife the best and Ill be here when you guys are in a better position to buy, the economy is killing everyone right now so I think we can all feel your pain, good luck buddy and thks again for the kind words.

Paul Harb
Designer Boas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!