Good Guy Stephanie Kunder - Triple Moons Design - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
Stephanie Kunder - Triple Moons Design

Lots of people have dealt with Steph for animals, but I wanted to put up a post specifically about her graphic design work.

Her website for design work is www.triplemoonsdesign.com

Steph has been doing work for me on both our show site (Central PA Reptile Expo) and our breeding site (Kordek's Kritters) for logos, banners, business cards, and all kinds of stuff. Even while she was ready to pop pregnant, she worked hard and got us some incredible stuff out quickly, and in multiple formats (print and web) and in multiple sizes.

Anyone needing great graphic work done, make sure to contact Steph, her prices are great, and so is the work!

The logos she created for us:

Thanks Steph!!

Old 02-21-2009, 07:55 PM   #2
jntreptiles
Just wanted to add a little info here. I have only known Steph for a short period of time but shes a good girl. She is super easy to deal with and does an excellent job on her web and graphic designs.

I will be doing more business with her in the future

jntreptiles

Old 02-21-2009, 10:47 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
Steph rocks! Total sweetie too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
stephanie kunder, triple moons design