Good Guy Jeff Hartwig - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2010, 03:22 PM   #1
Minja777
Thumbs up Jeff Hartwig

It's been since November 09 since I bought an albino male ball python from Jeff , ( I know I'm a bit late lol )

Met Jeff at a Reptile show and we talked and I went home, we exchanged a few emails and a week later decided I wanted to buy the albino male bp , Jeff was helpful and guaranteed the snake and even met me half way without asking for anything and we stood around talking for at least 30min.

My snake was 64g and only had one meal in him so Jeff said if the snake wouldn't eat he would take him back and get him eating for me. Fortunately that wasn't needed and my guy ate within 2 weeks.

Great guy very helpful , great for conversation too, it's nice meeting breeders that have such enthusiasm for the hobby and gladly share their knowledge with anyone wanting to learn.

Old 06-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
lanceheads
Jeff is a super guy! Bet you didn't know he is a pole-valult champ!

Randal Berry

Old 06-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
Minja777
Actually I did

His website jeffhartwig.com talks about his olympic / athletic career .

Old 06-27-2010, 10:45 PM   #4
NixonRp
Jeff is a great guy I picked up a pair of Australian Olive Pythons from him and everything went well would definitely do business with him again without a doubt.

Old 06-27-2010, 11:37 PM   #5
TheVipersHouse
Ya Jeffs one of the Great guys to talk to and his animals are excellent . i would recommend him to anyone thinking about buying from him ..

Old 06-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
steelersdiehard
Jeff is a great dude. No worries dealing with a first class guy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!