'02 Motley and Motley Stripe - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-28-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
'02 Motley and Motley Stripe

I kept Bobby, a normal motley male, just because.

Fiesta, a female, is the last of the clutch of anery motley stripes het ghost. She was a slow grower, but seems to be starting to catch up with her siblings. Perhaps she'll grow enough over the winter to try a breeding attempt in the spring.

Old 12-05-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
Sand&SunReptile
That anery girl is incredible.
Do you think, if she is breedable you'll have any babies somewhat like her?

Old 12-06-2004, 12:33 PM   #3
Willis Wildlife Enterprises
Her 2 sisters and 2 brothers are in brumation right now and they are all similar to this one, so the chances of having some '05 hatchlings like this one is great. And since they are all het ghost, I'm hoping for some ghost motley/stripes as well!

Old 12-06-2004, 02:20 PM   #4
Sand&SunReptile
Awesome. I would defenitely need something from those breedings, to add. Especially if it has ghost blood. Ghosts are my favorite, so anything ghost, het ghost, poss het ghost and whatnot would be excellent in the female variety because I will have the gorgeus ghost male, and I already have a ghost male.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!