Craig Wyatt - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-04-2002, 03:04 PM   #1
Jim@SW
Going to make a purchase. Anyone have any comments ?

thanks jim

Old 03-12-2002, 06:23 PM   #2
TRobinson
I purchased a pair of boas from him, they are great. They are very tame, super feeders and look great. The only thing was that they were 2 males after I probed them a couple of months later, but I liked them so well I just kept them anyway! I still would do business with him again. He was easy to get in touch with and the overall experience was good.

Old 03-12-2002, 06:34 PM   #3
Neil Gubitz
Jim...You have NO WORRIES!! Craig is one of the GOOD GUYS!! Have fun, and enjoy your purchase! ....Neil

Old 03-13-2002, 09:28 PM   #4
chondropython
Craig is a great guy i have talked to him many time on the phone and he has a $200 deposit on a 2yr old female aru chondro i am buying from him. I am sending him the rest of the money tomorrow. Can't wait to recieve the little jem! He has been more then helpful and is very pacient! I will be doing business with this guy many many times in the future i plan on buying my older chondros from him! Great guy great stuff,
John

Old 03-14-2002, 05:08 PM   #5
Richard Swett
I purchased two albino nelson from him for my personal collection, they arrived in perfect shape, great feeders, great packaging.

Richard Swett
Reptile Outlet
3460 West University Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32607

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!