Bad Guy Crappy Shipping Practices-Kevin Olbrych owner Suncoast Reptiles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:25 AM   #11
imabirdmom
Picture of outside of exterior box

I'm going to enclose detailed pictures of the shipping container in case the video didn't show enough.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 09:27 AM   #12
enoreg
He should be jailed for animal cruelty.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:28 AM   #13
imabirdmom
pictures of the rest of the packaging

More of the packaging
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 09:30 AM   #14
imabirdmom
pictures of the rest of the packaging

More pictures
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 09:30 AM   #15
enoreg
If they had fur people would care.

Old 05-29-2015, 09:33 AM   #16
imabirdmom
Last of the pictures of the shipping "package"

Please note that the "heavy paper towel" (his direct words) are what would have kept them from sliding back and forth loose in the box.
Attached Images

Old 05-29-2015, 12:03 PM   #17
kevin Olbrych
BEWARE OF IMABIRDMOM

BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH IMABIRDMOM! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT! THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL! IMABIRDMOM HAS BEEN HARASSING US FOR WEEKS, I HAVE EVERY EMAIL. SHE ALSO STATES ALL THE BAD EXPERIENCES SHE HAS ON FAUNA .WE HAVE ALOT OF VALUED CUSTOMERS FOR MANY, MANY YEARS THAT ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND NEVER HAVE HAD ANY ISSUES, THANKS

Old 05-29-2015, 12:15 PM   #18
favrielle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin Olbrych View Post
BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH IMABIRDMOM! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT! THIS IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED AT ALL! IMABIRDMOM HAS BEEN HARASSING US FOR WEEKS, I HAVE EVERY EMAIL. SHE ALSO STATES ALL THE BAD EXPERIENCES SHE HAS ON FAUNA .WE HAVE ALOT OF VALUED CUSTOMERS FOR MANY, MANY YEARS THAT ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WAY WE DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND NEVER HAVE HAD ANY ISSUES, THANKS
Then post screenshots of the emails, or copy-paste with headers. Fortunately for all of us, Fauna allows for both sides to present evidence.

Old 05-29-2015, 01:04 PM   #19
kevin Olbrych
MARGINATED/ ADEEN

Kevin,

I am sorry to say that I lost the other weak one. I lost him on Saturday and did not want to disturb your weekend. The other three are doing fine there plumbing is working as it should and the other two are just fabulous.

Adeen YOUR TWO WASNT REPLACED DUE TO SHIPPING.. TELL THE TRUTH PEOPLE!!

Old 05-29-2015, 01:12 PM   #20
kevin Olbrych
VALUED CUSTOMER

Suncoast reptiles Tampa, FL> I purchased 2 spider tortoises with Kevin Olbrich and Teri Olbrich from Suncoast Reptiles, Tampa FL..
I can only recommend these guys.
They were incredible nice, honest, helpful and patient with me and i could any time call if there was a problem. Kevin responds asap, fantastic experience.
When the shipment got delayed by 2 days because of fedex , they helped me too contact fedex, send me the tracking number where it is (send the trackingnr. a soon as they were picked up.
Only the animals were packed so fantastic, they were tight in the box, were not bouncing up and down...
Fantastic experience!!!!!
Annette

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!