Leo breeders: Contact on delivery? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-07-2006, 03:05 PM   #1
groovygeckos
Leo breeders: Contact on delivery?

Is it just me, or is this not a common courtesy? Im just ranting about a customer, whos package arrived per tracking info, and has not bothered to even contact me since 10 AM. I am NOT happy.

Whats a guy to do? Wheres the delivery confirmation police??? LOL

Old 02-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #2
shrap
I feel your pain Dan. Anytime I ship, or have animals coming in I am a nervous wreck. Toss and turn and wake up 25 times throughout the night and look at the clock. Then either wait in anticipation for a phone call or email that the animals arrived ok. Or wait impatiently for a truck to show up.

I can honestly say that I have never waited longer than a half hour to inform someone that I have received an animal. Get them unpacked, inspected, and settled into their new home. THEN CONTACT IMMEDIATELY.

Yeah man, I feel your pain.

Old 02-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #3
bro paul
I'm with you...but, I hate to say I've slipped up before. A few times I've received geckos during a very busy day and put them in their new homes and rushed back to work/meetings...and then it hits me that I never let the breeder know! Some of us are more "scattered-brained" than others. lol Of course, I hate it when I'm on the other side of the equation! Hope you hear something soon Dan.

Old 02-07-2006, 03:39 PM   #4
groovygeckos
Quote:
I can honestly say that I have never waited longer than a half hour to inform someone that I have received an animal.
Thats great! Just wish everyone was as thoughtful.

Old 02-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #5
groovygeckos
Yea I guess people make mistakes too and forget. Thanks for reminding me Paul.

Old 02-07-2006, 03:49 PM   #6
groovygeckos
First Ive seen this but tracking said "met cust wom", no name from the sig.

Oh jeez! Well lets hope this isnt just whoever happened to be hanging around out front.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:01 PM   #7
Jeremy Letkey
Dan, I feel your pain!!

The worst I have had, I sold a gecko about 4 years ago to a lady online. I never heard from her again. I sent many emails and a lot of phone calls to no avail. I can only hope that the gecko got there and was doing fine.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:02 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Well I heard from the customer. She is happy with them too!

Old 02-07-2006, 04:03 PM   #9
groovygeckos
Wow Jeremy, that would really bite, not to hear back AT ALL.

Old 02-07-2006, 04:04 PM   #10
BalloonzForU
Quote:
Originally Posted by groovygeckos
Well I heard from the customer. She is happy with them too!

Good now you can stop holding your breathe and maybe get some good sleep tonight!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!