Beginners Basics Reptiles, Lisa Dodd Great To Deal With! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
herpcondo
Thumbs up Beginners Basics Reptiles, Lisa Dodd Great To Deal With!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Lisa at Beginners Basics Reptiles,, and i must say she is just a very nice person. She had very prompt emails,, always very professional,, and just a pleasure to do business with! You can't go Wrong with Lisa,,
Give her a try you won't be sorry!
Thanks Lisa,,,,!

Old 04-20-2004, 12:20 PM   #2
DThomas
I agree. Lisa is a very nice person to deal with. No complaints from me and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her.

Old 04-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #3
Bill DiFabio
Lisa is great!...

There is not much more I can say about dealing with Lisa that the other two have not already said...I will add though, that I love my dragon I got from Beginners Basics. She just keeps getting nicer and nicer with each shed!
Bill DiFabio

Old 04-20-2004, 05:43 PM   #4
Mike and Erica @ MotherGecko
Lisa actually lives just a little downthe road from me so I have gotten to see her husbandry first hand. Her animals are well taken care of and kept nice and clean. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing from her and would feel comfortable referring anyone to her. Mike B.

Old 04-20-2004, 07:00 PM   #5
Cheyenness
THANKS Everyone

Just figured I would pop in here and say a big THANK YOU!!!

Old 08-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #6
sjespo66
i want to get in touch with Lisa and find out how to do cricket free bearded. Hers is beautiful

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!