Bad Guy Kameron White - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2017, 04:40 PM   #51
kw18
And please look at the chevrons on my girls back (left) NOW go look at the original for sale add tyjohn posted and look at that picture on TUP TOP lid (VERY distinctive) point made

Old 12-30-2017, 04:41 PM   #52
kw18
Male on left ( hot or cold) chevrons are choppy and misaligned. First tel tail sign! Then the size was the biggest tell of them all. He’s small. Way to small to be the iggy pictured

Old 12-30-2017, 04:57 PM   #53
kw18
And it seems everyone here thinks I have buyers remorse or that I’m actually in the wrong here... if that’s the case and no one sides with me I’ll refund this guy his 100$ back to show I could care less about the money and move on. Sell him to a friend after I get him tame. It’s been a month dealing with Tyjohn and after our last Cooper deal and how he handled that , I’m simply over it now

As I stated earlier I’m very upset and only wasting my day on here instead of with family BECAUSE I want to make sure all other users be aware of this user.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:10 PM   #54
kw18
Just to be clear this is the picture and only picture I received from ty via email after I asked for pictures. The ones he posted on the first page I never received.
Attached Images

Old 12-30-2017, 05:12 PM   #55
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyjohnko View Post
I stayed firm on my resolution , this guy keep threatening me and wanting more and more.
John, I think he is trying to be so aggravating that you will give in just to be rid of him. Don't let him wear you out, and don't send him any more money unless he ships back the critter.

Old 12-30-2017, 05:27 PM   #56
kw18
Aggravating? I dropped this about a week ago or more. If you’ve read my post I stated I’m over it. Don’t want my money back. Don’t want to deal with it anymore. Only jumped on here to show tyjohn character. I could care less what anyone thinks or if I get banned for writing somewhere I wasn’t supposed to.

This guy jumped on here and wanted to make a big deal over it so here I am

Old 12-30-2017, 05:31 PM   #57
kw18
I also said if everyone somehow thinks I’m in the wrong I’ll do whatever the majority agrees upon on here. I could care less at this point.

Yes I’m aggressive and upset because my character is being attacked on here without my evidence being present. And I got duped. I think I hold the right to be upset. But aggravating tyjohn? I didn’t start a BOI labeled bad guy kameron. But you’re right, I’m the aggressor here

Old 12-30-2017, 06:56 PM   #58
kw18
3240 for a second time what pictures would you like to see? I’ll post more tomorrow in the sun and have him fired up so you can see chevrons or Patterns don’t change.

It’s a good thing I don’t care what you think but I’m happy to entertain you and back up my character. I have no reason to sit here and waste my time with this anymore other than to defend myself. I’m 100% this will go no where as it did through personal email. I have no reason to trust this guy and send him the lewisi back (while he holds my money too???) haha what leverage do I have then? His word?? Yeah, because that’s what got us here.... it’s here loud and clear on public forum. I have zero reason to trust this guy.

He refunds me, make it public whatever... I’ll ship the lewisi back next day (same day if possible) and I’ll make everything public. Tracking info I’ll take pictures at USPS of animal before boxing up whatever I need to do.

Done deal end of story. Otherwise I have the Lewisi and it’s going to stay that way. I’ll just try and sell him for what I lost. And for anyone who thinks I got a deal no matter what, Be my guest to buy him off me... if not, I’ve presented my evidence and I’m moving on with life.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:11 PM   #59
JCCS
Since you don't want your money back, are you going to send back John's $100 or are you simply going to steal it? You're looking bad here, Kameron. Whiny, petty, and dishonest.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:34 PM   #60
hupababy_83
Quote:
Originally Posted by kw18 View Post
And for anyone who thinks I got a deal no matter what, Be my guest to buy him off me... if not, I’ve presented my evidence and I’m moving on with life.

I honestly don’t think anyone would buy water from you, even if they were on fire, after reading this mess!! How do we know you won’t keep the money and not ship the iggy. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!