Good Guy Doug Matuszak Boa Basement - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:32 PM   #1
Brandonmarsh29
Doug Matuszak Boa Basement

Hey everyone I just wanted to share my experience with Doug at the Boa Basement. I'm now a proud owner of 3 of his boas 2 of which I just got this week. He always responded to my emails through the whole process was happy to work with me and willing to answer questions. Anybody who is a fan of pure bred Colombian boas also rainbow boas and ball pythons check out his videos or website. He's got great animals and I definitely will be a repeat customer!

Old 08-12-2018, 09:04 PM   #2
Queenbee80
Thumbs up Boa Basement

Thank you for posting this review. I have been looking at his ads on Kingsnake.com and had to see how his reviews are.
This review helps me lean towards purchasing from him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!