Good Guy *AWESOME* Steven Clair Barker / eyeoftaurus@cox.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-19-2018, 04:20 PM   #1
Ahurst
Thumbs up *AWESOME* Steven Clair Barker / eyeoftaurus@cox.net

If you're thinking of buying from Steven definitely go for it.

I was a first time online-buyer and wanted to get a sand boa for my first ever snake. He was quick to reply to me every time, and he answered all of my questions to the fullest. Our entire exchange was probably 30 or so rather lengthy e-mails with him giving me instructions and answering any worries or questions I had. He is extremely helpful!

I was hesitant at first because I had never bought online but he definitely relieved me with his knowledge and most importantly, my boa arrived safe and sound! She's so perfect, he let me know all of her routines and set-up. He even sent me more pics and measured her before buying. Frida is now happy in her new home and the process was much easier with Steven's help!

(i tried to attach a pic of her we'll see if it works)
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2018, 02:17 PM   #2
clemmysnut
Just got some Chinese boxies from Steven. Great communication, great shipping, nice looking turtles at a fair price. I'd grade the transaction as A+.
Thanks,
Keith

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!