Fire and Ice Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-06-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
JimD
Fire and Ice Dragons

Hey just looking for info on these guys. Please Id like to hear the good and bad.

Thanks.

Jim

Old 07-07-2007, 12:47 AM   #2
bullfrog100000
I was wondering this too.
They have the most beautiful beardies. I've never seen colors that bright anywhere else.

Old 07-07-2007, 10:02 AM   #3
TripleMoonsExotic
I would avoid her. They're about 30 minutes from me and their advertisements are not accurate as to the true colors of the animals.

Friends of mine picked up a "Snow" and it was as yellow as you would expect a "Citrus" to be. Nasty little bugger too.

Here's a good (if long) read:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...t=fire+dragons

Old 07-20-2007, 10:47 AM   #4
ninthof9
Fire and ice

I was recently in touch with Terri as well and I was interested in a high yellow bearded dragon, I asked if I could see a photo of the baby and she kept dodging the issue. In short, she would not send me a photo of the actual animal that I would be spending $350-$500 on so I moved on. Unfortunately I moved on to A-1 reptiles and purchased a lemon ice female and she came in with swollen eyelids and inflamed nails and no appetite not to mention the tail nip that was not advertised. I could not bring myself to send an animal back to these people and they would not refund even $50 of my cost to take her to the vet so I am out a lot of money. I am taking her to the vet later today though, so don't worry. I wish I had known about this site before doing any business over the net.
Dale

Old 09-03-2007, 11:44 AM   #5
all_american
Warning!

Fire and Ice should be avoided at all costs. I purchased a 500 dragon from here with the promise of it being a pure citrus dragon with certification proving it with a pedigree. Well, he came in to me in good shape, but quickly went down in health, He had lost movement of his limbs and was not able to walk on his feet. I took him to a vet had calcium injections, X-rays done to check for MBD and the bones were solid and the muscle around it was not fibrous neither.

He was a very special needs animal and I was able to keep him alive for 2 1/2 yrs with lots of vet visits $$$$.

By the way, after many email, phone calls and such, I still to this date have never received my pedigree that she charges 100 dollars for.

Come to find out from my friend at Caliente dragons, he too purchased from Terri and had similar results, he was informed that Terri is known to sedate her dragons for shipping. This is my thoughts that she over dosed my dragons which in turn gave him nerve damage to him and hindered his ability to walk correctly.

So, my personal experience would be to tell you to AVOID AVOID AVOID any dealings with them.

JFYI: :
By the way this is/was not my first dragon and it was not my husbandry, I have 23 dragons all in great health.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:56 PM   #6
aplusreptiles
I, personally, have not done business with Terri before... but have close friends who have. The purchased a $500 male citrus that was the MEANEST dragon I have ever seen... and it was not any prettier than a normal.

The beautiful male citrus on their ads is not beautiful at all in person, so my friend says. I have no reason to believe otherwise. With the right camera, lighting, background, and effects you can make the ugliest dragon look gorgeous!

I contacted Terri a few years ago about getting some dragons, but she would NOT send any kind of photos. She says it takes too long to photograph each and every dragon... Bunch of crap! I didn't buy at all and very glad I didn't!!

Old 01-02-2008, 01:59 AM   #7
Watch_Your_Babies
Any info on the quality of the cages they have? I'm looking for some cheap critter condos...

Old 01-02-2008, 02:25 AM   #8
all_american
Cage

Here you go, hit up my bro that buys direct and sells cheaper than most stores of Critter condo's. Contact them Thur there web site and tell him Ed from the Farm sent you. He will understand who I am.

Hope this helps you out, I did not pay attention to the date on this post.
But my opinion, don't support F&I with any business. They need to put out of business in my opinion.

Ed from Ca, that never received my papers for my dragon that was not 100% healthy from being given Tranquilizer over dose!!!!

Old 01-02-2008, 02:26 AM   #9
all_american
shoot helps if I put my bro's web site here, http://www.calientedragons.com/

Old 01-02-2008, 02:30 AM   #10
Watch_Your_Babies
Thanks, I was planning on buying cages through them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!