Chuck Tornetta from NJ - Classic bait and switch - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #91
mvite
I do love drama---especially when its warranted.

I have been thinking about it and I realize that I am only taking the normal female so that Chuck "pays" for something. So as long as I get him to pay for something (something more worthwhile as well) I thought I would put it out there.

I also thought that a "click" would be less hassle than finding a box, packing and shipping. But again--I just want Tornetta to realize what could happen the next time he decides to put something other than advertised into a box for a buyer.

I do love drama Chuck K---you do too---admit it.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #92
greatlakesreptiles
wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
You already came to a satisfactory solution with Chuck. Why make this more complicated then it already is? Is it for the drama? Just get the free snake and sell the snake and donate what ever you want to charity. Just be done with this already.
.................................................. .....................................sounds like he wants a belly rub..stop crying like a little girl take what was offered and move on..geesh

Old 07-13-2008, 12:41 PM   #93
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite
I do love drama---especially when its warranted.

I have been thinking about it and I realize that I am only taking the normal female so that Chuck "pays" for something. So as long as I get him to pay for something (something more worthwhile as well) I thought I would put it out there.

I also thought that a "click" would be less hassle than finding a box, packing and shipping. But again--I just want Tornetta to realize what could happen the next time he decides to put something other than advertised into a box for a buyer.

I do love drama Chuck K---you do too---admit it.
No I don't like drama....its for girls. So I was wrong, you're not being dramatic, you're being an idiot.

Some people try real hard for a resolution here and it never comes about. You get one immediately and you want to play games with the guy?

Get your free snake and do what you want with it. If he changes his mind now, because you want to play stupid games with him, I don't think anyone is going to feel bad for you.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #94
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatlakesreptiles
.................................................. .....................................sounds like he wants a belly rub..stop crying like a little girl take what was offered and move on..geesh
LOL! you've been waiting and waiting!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:49 PM   #95
mvite
Quote:
No I don't like drama....its for girls. So I was wrong, you're not being dramatic, you're being an idiot.

Some people try real hard for a resolution here and it never comes about. You get one immediately and you want to play games with the guy?

Get your free snake and do what you want with it. If he changes his mind now, because you want to play stupid games with him, I don't think anyone is going to feel bad for you.
Chuck K.--

No offense to you or the BOI here.

The last I spoke with Tornetta--we said we would revisit this on Sunday when I came back from my business trip. In the interim, he posted here to say he'd be shipping on Monday and asked for my apology.

I realized by reading some posts that came afterwards----That I didn't start this thread for money for myself. I got taken advantage of---and I hold a grudge---I'm sorry if that offends you. I like that Tornetta's responses outline his typical Customer Service policies---I really wanted this documented--first and foremost.

If had I purchased lunchmeat and got 1/4 pound less x 2, then the appropriate weight of lunchmeat would have made up for it. But I didn't.

I don't think my offering Tornetta a chance to donate to charity (less work--less $$ value to him) should nullify the deal. I'm surprised at your suggestion of that Chuck K---from my lurking---you're not normally someone who would get involved in that way--IMO. You are stealing from starving children.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #96
critical bill
Quote:
LOL! you've been waiting and waiting!
Dont get so easily offended. Neither he or I are the only ones that would tell you to simply quit while the going is good. And the going is good...so stop trying to improve upon it.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #97
mvite
Quote:
Dont get so easily offended. Neither he or I are the only ones that would tell you to simply quit while the going is good. And the going is good...so stop trying to improve upon it.
I gotcha--and I appreciate it because I am kind of an a-hole sometimes---I'm just sayin---I flamed Dale a couple times in the past----I was an easy target!

No hard feelings with you guys at all. You gotta know I would have rathered to just received what I wanted. Another BP is another mouth to feed---and its just settling in. Search "mvite" on Google---you'll see---all I do is BUY, TRADE & SELL (mostly from my aquatic hobbies.)

I admit I can be obsessive with trying to make sure I make a point.

Sorry--and thanks.

Mark

Old 07-13-2008, 01:11 PM   #98
critical bill
Quote:
I don't think my offering Tornetta a chance to donate to charity (less work--less $$ value to him) should nullify the deal. I'm surprised at your suggestion of that
You have the ability to sell the snake after you receive it and do what you want with the proceeds. Also with that you can be sure that the funds actually go to a charity without the help of anyone verifying if the charity is legitimate or not.

We all know you couldn't wait to get your first bad guy thread in here. Good for you, you did it, your cherry is busted, and you still got the box it came in. Its over, stop being such a girl.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #99
critical bill
Quote:
Sorry--and thanks.

Mark

No problem, disregard my last thread. Didn't mean to call you a girl. Well I did, but I'm sorry now.

Old 07-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #100
mvite
Quote:
We all know you couldn't wait to get your first bad guy thread in here. Good for you, you did it, your cherry is busted, and you still got the box it came in.
I was scared to death of my first Bad Guy thread---are you kidding me? These things are like bullfights!! Ole! I thought I would get hammered.

I will stop now.

I will look for the BP on Tuesday so that we don't have to worry about hassles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python breeder, boa, kingsnake, reptile