Bad Guy Michael Lawton - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #21
senusenu
That dude would drive me batty. I definitely wouldn't waste the time on him since he can't ever make a payment. When I find a snake I want, I give them a definitive date I can pay or make a down payment to ensure I get it. Waffling around and never sending money obligates the seller to nothing.

Old 04-20-2016, 05:07 PM   #22
Mike Schultz
He comments that he wants a lot of the things I post. has never bought anything from me

Old 04-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #23
kzooexotics
He has done the same to me, or offered very poor trades.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Old 04-21-2016, 03:59 PM   #24
jessmarie
I had a similar experience with him. He wanted a wholesale lot of corns that I was offering. He made plans for a payment plan and never paid. I even gave him an extra week a couple of times and he never came through.

Old 04-22-2016, 04:37 PM   #25
cmcintosh
I had a similar experience with Michael. He wanted to buy about $2500 worth of snakes from me on a 6 month plan. He started off paying fine but then he would disappear for 2-3 months at a time and then get mad when I would look to get updates. This went on for several months until I just gave up on the plan ever getting done. I ended up just sending him snakes that met the amount of money he sent me which was about $450. But after seeing what his collection is like from people who have purchased from him I wish I never sold anything to him

Old 04-25-2016, 08:26 PM   #26
kzooexotics
So michael just took $800 from someone. Cashed his check, did not send his snakes, and turns out michaels bank account was more than $800 overdrawn. He now is trying to claim the buyer canceled the payment, when a copy of the signed check was provided, and a bank statement proved the funds cleared. Michael lastly stated that if the buyer can lrove Michael is in the wrong he will pay the $800 he is owed in installments. Is this not a felony?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Old 04-25-2016, 10:19 PM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
Someone who? Specifically.

Old 04-25-2016, 10:23 PM   #28
juliasara
You should have them come post their experience here. Proof like screen shots of messages would be helpful too. Have you seen proof that he did this to the person or did they just tell you? I'm not saying he's a bad guy or a good guy but before I make that judgement I want to see proof.

Old 04-25-2016, 11:51 PM   #29
bcr229
Took a bit but I got some screen shots. I had to black out some naughty words.
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2016, 11:55 PM   #30
bcr229
Screenshot of the check that cleared. Mr. Lawton apparently can't issue a refund because he's overdrawn his account.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!