Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:32 PM   #81
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
there no proof she shipped me the right snake

this is the snake i purschases i didnt get this

http://www.morphmarket.com/c/reptile...-pythons/48885
Or maybe you took a sick snake out of your collection to the vet. Please show a picture of the snake you have that you allege is the snake you got. Please explain your lie about going to the vet yesterday.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:39 PM   #82
Snakemorphology
why would i lie

why would i lie about this and make a issue and spend money on a shit snake to the vet that i already know is sick dont need to waste my time on this grow up be logical you need refrences of how honest i am i deal with a lot of breeders stricly ,ron st pierre, ive been doing this for a long tome and my time is valible .

its like you get commission for every post you put thats why you keep it going

have a nice day

Old 12-01-2016, 08:41 PM   #83
Snakemorphology
valiable

valiable

Old 12-01-2016, 08:42 PM   #84
Snakemorphology
dam keyboard

valuable

Old 12-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #85
Lucille
Quote:
why would i lie about this and make a issue and spend money on a shit snake to the vet that i already know is sick dont need to waste my time on this grow up be logical you need refrences of how honest i am i deal with a lot of breeders stricly ,ron st pierre, ive been doing this for a long tome and my time is valible .

its like you get commission for every post you put thats why you keep it going

have a nice day
I don't know why you lied, But lie you did. Yesterday you said you went to the vet, today you said you went to the vet. You are lying. And if you would lie about that, you might lie about the snake that you allegedly took to the vet, it might be one of your own collection.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:47 PM   #86
Snakemorphology
i went to the vet

yea i went to the vet and i went back today to pick up the paper work i needed to send to paypal relax guy i know shes your friend i got nothing to prove to none of you all started by just make people aware of what happen no babys will die get over your self

Old 12-01-2016, 08:51 PM   #87
Lucille
Quote:
yea i went to the vet and i went back today to pick up the paper work i needed to send to paypal relax guy i know shes your friend i got nothing to prove to none of you all started by just make people aware of what happen no babys will die get over your self
How long did it take you to think of that explanation. Not long enough, you forgot the discrepancy in costs that you posted. You got caught in a lie and you are trying to bluster your way out.

Old 12-01-2016, 08:53 PM   #88
Snakemorphology
We talk

We talk about it already he was the one that told me to post it here big mistake

Old 12-01-2016, 08:55 PM   #89
Snakemorphology
Lol

Lol your so lock in keeping this thread going is like you don't have a life this is all you do no matter what I say your going to debate me. Go see a movie and relax this is not of your business believe it or you know what's better go buy a snake from them

Old 12-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #90
Lucille
Quote:
Lol your so lock in keeping this thread going is like you don't have a life this is all you do no matter what I say your going to debate me. Go see a movie and relax this is not of your business believe it or you know what's better go buy a snake from them
You got caught in a lie, now you want to divert attention away from yourself. Sorry, readers here are smarter than that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!