Bad Guy International Reptile Conservation Foundation IRCF - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:37 AM   #21
Phil Bradley
I doubt they will ever respond. This site is primarily for the herpetoculturalist and they are a conservation organization. They have not been active on this site before this issue so why would anything change? How many from Fauna were active contributors to their organization? I'm certainly not stating that they have no blame in this mess of a fundraiser however I think it is silly to think that they are intentionally dodging this site due to culpability rather there is no benefit for them to address the issue here.

To me a more important question is how many of you out there would like to see a conservation organization burnt to the ground over this issue? In this dark time where our POTUS elect spreads anti-science views, selects a cabinet who have made billions off of raping the environment, and questions the truth of anthropogenic climate change should we be working towards the demise of an organization dedicated to conservation? Ty needs to pony up the animal or money and it is his problem alone, focus should stay on him.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:49 AM   #22
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Bradley View Post
Ty needs to pony up the animal or money and it is his problem alone, focus should stay on him.
The problem is that an organization who holds a raffle is responsible for awarding the prizes. A good solution might be for the IRCF to give Michelle $3,000, and then work on getting reimbursed from Ty.

Yes, you are right, we need conservation efforts.

Old 01-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #23
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Thanks Lucille, we really really needed another thread about this issue. You are always so helpful to the Fauna community. I'm sure everybody really appreciates you getting involved in every gosh darn post on the board.

Awww Look who's showing their little boyhood... Come back when you hit puberty...

Old 01-01-2017, 03:42 PM   #24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKing View Post
Awww Look who's showing their little boyhood... Come back when you hit puberty...
How old are you? Your profile says 41. That can't be right.

Old 01-01-2017, 04:05 PM   #25
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
The problem is that an organization who holds a raffle is responsible for awarding the prizes. A good solution might be for the IRCF to give Michelle $3,000, and then work on getting reimbursed from Ty.
I think legally this is Michelle's only solution since she paid them for the raffle tickets and they ran it; it is their responsibility to provide a prize. Eventually either a CA or AZ agency in charge of monitoring such things will act.

Ty's actions have really ripped off the IRCF and put them in a precarious position.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:16 PM   #26
SofaKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3240 View Post
How old are you? Your profile says 41. That can't be right.
Hey, it's Ty's lap dog.... awww wittle poochy

Old 01-01-2017, 05:33 PM   #27
Quote:
Hey, it's Ty's lap dog.... awww wittle poochy
Yes, I am Ty's lap dog. Fantastic comeback. Does your daddy know you're using his account?

Old 01-01-2017, 05:55 PM   #28
SofaKing
Your too good.... Just to witty for me...

Old 01-01-2017, 05:56 PM   #29
Quote:
It's not hard.

Old 01-01-2017, 05:58 PM   #30
Quote:
*you're

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!