Smith white <smithywhity@yahoo.com???anyone get a reply off classifieds?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-18-2006, 10:08 PM   #1
Nokturnel Tom
Smith white <smithywhity@yahoo.com???anyone get a reply off classifieds??

This seems like a probable scammer. Has not given me enough info to decide anything yet. Has anyone receieved any replies to any classified ads from this email addy??? Please let me know Thanks Tom Stevens

Old 09-18-2006, 10:14 PM   #2
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokturnel Tom
This seems like a probable scammer. Has not given me enough info to decide anything yet. Has anyone receieved any replies to any classified ads from this email addy??? Please let me know Thanks Tom Stevens
Some folks here are experts at spotting scams and scam emails so I would suggest posting it here for determination.

Old 09-18-2006, 11:45 PM   #3
nhorton83084
Hi agree with you on that. He has emailed me and sounds either really undeducated, or like you said a scammer. I am using extreme caution with the guy. Nathan Horton.

Old 03-15-2014, 01:54 PM   #4
Upcreek83
HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA Look who it is. Nathan Horton. SPEAKING OF UNEDUCATED SCAMMERS!!!!!!

Old 03-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #5
Mistyck
Good gracious, bringing up an 8 year old thread? And do you have proof that Nathan Horton is a scammer? If so did he scam you? Did you ever have a transaction with him?

Old 01-07-2017, 02:21 PM   #6
Upcreek83
Hello for some reason im just seeing this and I know its 2 years old but I would like to respond to what you had to say.

Nathan Horton is in fact a scammer, also a liar and a thief. I sent him several hundred dollars for turtles in advance and he had 50 excuses why he couldnt ship to me. Ive never recieved the turtles. Ive asked for my money back or reptiles to reolace. He is no longer online because he goes under different names now due to the fact that he owes people money for reptiles he has never shipped. I usually know its him because he always has stuff from pan hndle of florida such as similis etc. But of course who is going to know their dealing with him because tommorow his name will just be robert or someone else. If you need more prof then ill be happy to provide. And nathan horton. If you read this then you should message me and square up with me. Once you do ill be glad to write a good boi about you. Everyone deserves to start all over and make things right and forgivness!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!