New Brongersmai Blood Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-27-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
Rickky88_
New Brongersmai Blood Python

Hey guys I just got a new blood python last week, she is really tame...I have her in a cage that is about 12" by 12" and the guy that I purchased her from had her in a cage a little smaller that a shoe box...she ate last week he said and that I should try to feed her on this past Thursday(I got her this past Tuesday...long story short she didn't eat...im guessing she just needs time to adjust...my hognose didnt eat for almost 3 wks after I got him so im not overly worried about her...I have restrained from holding her even though I want to...maybe ill try feeding her again on Tuesday...any ideas or advice helps guys thanks...pics of her attached....1st pic is from ad online
Attached Images

Old 07-28-2013, 10:36 PM   #2
Rickky88_
She ate :-)

Just wanted to let you all know that my female blood ate today...she likes to be taken out and placed in a box...I'm just glad she ate :-)
Attached Images

Old 09-06-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
allesuberschildkroten
Love the pics!! Looks awesome!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!