Arowana, Silver - Silver Arowana - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Fish and Aquatics > Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Fish and Aquatics For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 11:35 AM   #1
hirst_cb
Arowana, Silver - Silver Arowana

I have for sale about 50 3" Silver Arowana's for sale. Silver Arowana's have the same coloring as adults and babies. They have a light gray/silver body and sometimes have blue behind their gill covers. These are very beatiful fish that can get very tame. Buy one today and see why so many people raive about this fish. I do ship fish too so if you want fish to be shipped just let me know and I will find the cheapest way for you. Shipped in a insulated styrofoam box, double bagged with pure oxygen and bag buddies to insure live arrival - Im asking $15 each
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2004, 10:59 AM   #2
jedi_k
how much is shipping to 30548 GA?

Old 10-25-2004, 11:24 AM   #3
hirst_cb
shipping

Shipping will be $35 for overnight and $21 for 2nd day to georgia. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-21-2005, 09:18 AM   #4
funksoulcracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirst_cb
I have for sale about 50 3" Silver Arowana's for sale. Silver Arowana's have the same coloring as adults and babies. They have a light gray/silver body and sometimes have blue behind their gill covers. These are very beatiful fish that can get very tame. Buy one today and see why so many people raive about this fish. I do ship fish too so if you want fish to be shipped just let me know and I will find the cheapest way for you. Shipped in a insulated styrofoam box, double bagged with pure oxygen and bag buddies to insure live arrival - Im asking $15 each

How much would it be to ship a couple to MI, I love arawanas, and cannot find any around this time of year, and would like to purchase a couple if pssible. my name is gary, and my e-mail is burke1mg@cmich.edu

Old 04-20-2005, 03:03 AM   #5
themancmt
how much to ship to mich. 48218 email me at themancmt@aol.com thanx

Old 06-16-2005, 05:04 PM   #6
Kidder99
Larger Arowana

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirst_cb
Do you have any larger Arowanas? I'm looking for one 8-12" long to be put with some large oscars. I'm afraid the small ones will become food for the oscars.

Please let me know

Thanks
Bill

Old 07-01-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
the big fish
how can i get two of those sent to denver colorado?

Old 07-01-2005, 07:09 PM   #8
the big fish
[quote=the big fish]How can i get two of those sent to denver colorado?[/QUOTEplease let me know .thanks the big fish

Old 07-05-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
redhotlynn
Red face Arowana's

hi
i was wondering if i bought a bulk amount of your arowana's if i could get them at a cheaper rate... please email me back redhotlynn@yahoo.com thank you
vicky

Old 03-22-2006, 07:31 PM   #10
SPJ
Vicky, you may want to check the dates before posting a response. This ad is from Oct 2004 which is also the last time the seller has posted here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread