Mike Russo (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2006, 09:50 PM   #1
Rapture
Mike Russo (Inquiry)

He has an ad up on Kingsnake.com for a ball python I really like, but can't find any info about him... Anyone know anything?

Old 12-28-2006, 10:57 AM   #2
Nokturnel Tom
If he is from Long Island.....

Then I say he is a good guy. We have not done any business but we're friends and send pictures of what we hatch out each season and talk snakes often. He produces nice snakes and is a good guy. I know we'll end up doing business at one point or another. Tom Stevens

Old 12-29-2006, 01:02 AM   #3
Isis Reptiles
Thumbs up

We just did a deal with Mike Russo. Everything went well. Good communication, good packing, and animals were as represented. We would do business with him again.

Isis Madec

Old 12-29-2006, 06:54 PM   #4
Jeff Hardwick
Mike has been a regular contributor on the various forums and given solid advice all along. He's shown a ton of patience with utterly green newbs and is likely going to be solid fellow in his business performance but I have to add that I've never bought or sold animals from/to him. I feel he's OK and would deal with him personally. Jeff

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!